Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

Amazon.com: iPhone 5 cases (by Boxwave) $1.50 + $4.85 shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2013 10:40 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15684 posts
7397 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Amazon.com] Amazon.com: iPhone 5 cases (by Boxwave) $1.50 + $4.85 shipping

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss? ... s=luvapple

Use coupon code: LUVAPPLE to get $8.49 off purchase of selected cases from Boxwave (pre-ordering available now).

Most cases are discounted to $9.99 right now (from as much as $32.99) so ends up being $1.50 before shipping charge is applied.

This is the one I pre-ordered:

http://www.amazon.com/BoxWave-Minimus-A ... ics&sr=1-9

Similar to the Case-mate's Barely There case which I have (and love) for my iPhone 4. Came to $6.35 shipped to Ontario.

And as an aside, is there such a thing as a slim profile, hard-shell case that has the matte anti-grip finish (like the one I linked to), but is translucent/smoked/or clear? Recommendations would be appreciated!

Nov. 12 Update - Seems like some of the products now have 2 types of listing: Ones that are sold by Boxwave and fulfilled by Amazon, and others that are sold & shipped by Boxwave. The ones fulfilled by Amazon cannot be shipped to Canada. But if you click on the link right below that says "x new from $xxxx" you'll find an alternate listing that is the same cost but is eligible for international shipping. Don't know why things have changed since the thread was created, but if you use those alternate links, you should still be able to get it shipped to Canada (and also get it at $1.50 before shipping).

Here is an example:

Link to the BoxWave Minimus Apple iPhone 5 Cases and Covers - Jet Black, cannot ship to Canada
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001D2 ... deals07-20

Link to the BoxWave Minimus Apple iPhone 5 Cases and Covers - Jet Black, shipped to Canada
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001D2 ... RGG45X0IFD

Also, the price of the cases may have changed since this thread was created. However, the "luvapple" coupon has also been adjusted, so the end result will still be the same, which is $1.50 for the case before shipping charge is applied.
285 replies
Banned
Jul 18, 2012
111 posts
1 upvote
lol, I thought it was $1.50 for 5 cases at the beginning. any way, thanks.
Sep 16, 2012
2 posts
4 upvotes
WHITBY
Although I have been visiting this site for years, I had to set up an account just to thank you for sharing this deal...!
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
11234 posts
3800 upvotes
Richmond Hill
ordered just in case getting the phone, thanked
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2010
2059 posts
425 upvotes
Scarborough
I don't get it. Why do people get the iphone 5 when it's basically a minor alteration of the 4s? It's boring as yo. Time to change it up.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
3991 posts
1812 upvotes
Devotion wrote: I don't get it. Why do people get the iphone 5 when it's basically a minor alteration of the 4s? It's boring as yo. Time to change it up.
Because not all of us are upgrading from a 4S and would rather have Apple's latest offering?

We almost made it past 10 replies before one of these posts...
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2005
2153 posts
212 upvotes
Not sure if anyone have noticed. In product descriptions : "Date first available at Amazon.com: August 7, 2012"
So the maker of these is well aware of the size ahead of time.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2009
1429 posts
1382 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered 2 cases -> Order Total: $9.20 (incl. shipping to Toronto) ! thanks OP! ..... i just hope the cases don't feel cheap & plasticy like a Samsung Galaxy S3 ... LOL ;-) :D
Deal Fanatic
Sep 12, 2007
6145 posts
886 upvotes
Greely
Thanks... ordered even though I'm pretty sure I'm cancelling my iPhone pre-order. Oh well it's only $6.
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15684 posts
7397 upvotes
Toronto, ON
gsodhi2 wrote: Although I have been visiting this site for years, I had to set up an account just to thank you for sharing this deal...!
Wow, thanks! I feel special :-)
coordinaterkevin wrote: Are you able to order these in Canada even though it's from amazon.com
My order went through. Usually if they can't ship it to Canada, you won't be able to check out.

Thanks to everyone who clicked the THANKS button!
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2004
2189 posts
61 upvotes
Calgary
Ordered 2

Apple gives the specs to accessories makers before the device is announced publicly.
MY HEATWARE - Available upon request
MY EBAY - Available upon request
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
3991 posts
1812 upvotes
********* wrote: **********************
Are there any screen protectors that maintain the clarity of the retina display? I went naked on my iPhone 4 because I felt that anything I put on it (invisible shield, BSE) compromised the sharpness/clarity of the screen.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)