Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CIBC

1.99% for life MBNA MC or MBNA 0% interest Mastercard for 15 months or CITI 0%

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 2nd, 2012 4:00 pm
May 19, 2008
31 posts
EASTERN PASSAGE
Now that the calculation for increased minimum payments has been in effect for nine months, has anyone had any luck in getting MBNA Canada to reduce their payments to less than the sum of (1% of the balance owed and interest)?
May 19, 2008
31 posts
EASTERN PASSAGE
I wonder how the TD acquisition will affect the 1.99% life-of-balance and 0% for 15 months offers...
Apr 23, 2009
231 posts
6 upvotes
so do anyone know of any cards out there with low interest (lower than 4%) that stays for life? most of the links on the first page are not working... so i'm assuming all those promos are gone (maybe the first page needs to be updated) so the question is not asked over and over again.
Mar 23, 2004
47725 posts
13890 upvotes
Markham
acutebabe wrote: so do anyone know of any cards out there with low interest (lower than 4%) that stays for life? most of the links on the first page are not working... so i'm assuming all those promos are gone (maybe the first page needs to be updated) so the question is not asked over and over again.

dont think there is any anymore...
Deal Addict
May 28, 2009
1543 posts
529 upvotes
Ottawa
Just wondering if the 0% cards are still available. If so any idea as to what the current codes are.

TIA
May 19, 2008
31 posts
EASTERN PASSAGE
Agreed that they will no longer be offered.
I'm more concerned with how existing offers, particularly the 1.99%-for-life offer, will be modified. MBNA already increased minimum payments last year... I guess only time will tell.
angel_wing0 wrote: ...will likely be gone.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3771 posts
475 upvotes
jobeck wrote: Agreed that they will no longer be offered.
I'm more concerned with how existing offers, particularly the 1.99%-for-life offer, will be modified. MBNA already increased minimum payments last year... I guess only time will tell.

This may sound dumb but I'm actually happy when they raised they minimum payment, it forced me to put more down on it, it wasn't a financial burden given the interest rate, even though I had a lot on it (Car purchase), it's just psychologically that I feel the need to not have debt.
Mar 23, 2004
47725 posts
13890 upvotes
Markham
jobeck wrote: Agreed that they will no longer be offered.

they will be pretty much gone as well imo.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2001
1428 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
Hopefully TD still does honor it. I still have 12k left out of my 20k that I got. lol I've gotten so used to only paying $200 a month on it.
Mar 23, 2004
47725 posts
13890 upvotes
Markham
IceQue wrote: Hopefully TD still does honor it. I still have 12k left out of my 20k that I got. lol I've gotten so used to only paying $200 a month on it.

i think they will, but i believe they wont allow new applications anymore once the promo is over.
May 19, 2008
31 posts
EASTERN PASSAGE
I just got a 0% for 15 month MBNA MasterCard. I did the balance transfer online yesterday, but don't see the transaction appear as a "Temporary Authorization" today. Can anyone comment on this? Have you successfully done balance transfers online with the promotional rate?
Thanks!
Mar 23, 2004
47725 posts
13890 upvotes
Markham
jobeck wrote: I just got a 0% for 15 month MBNA MasterCard. I did the balance transfer online yesterday, but don't see the transaction appear as a "Temporary Authorization" today. Can anyone comment on this? Have you successfully done balance transfers online with the promotional rate?
Thanks!

might call mbna...it's usually better to do it by phone.
Nov 18, 2008
751 posts
532 upvotes
Toronto
I just submitted my application online, says I'll get a response in the mail in 30 days? Does it really take that long??
Mar 1, 2012
1 posts
BRAMPTON
Hi dear,
I recieved a permotional offer of 1.99% for 10 months is it still available?
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21468 posts
4884 upvotes
YUL
subhashyadav wrote: Hi dear,
I recieved a permotional offer of 1.99% for 10 months is it still available?

Is that a question or a statement? We no undastand yo engrish.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)