Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] $1 Drinks Starts May 9th 2017!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2017 1:39 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
6732 posts
1087 upvotes
spuzzum wrote:
May 3rd, 2017 11:37 pm
I'd be sure to drink at least two cups of iced tea each day for health reasons. There is a reason we crave these drinks.
I don't think Canadian Nestea actually qualifies as real iced tea. McDonald's American iced tea is amazing though, and brewed in house. I wish they would bring it here.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
1407 posts
484 upvotes
ilove wrote:
May 4th, 2017 3:52 pm
medium iced coffee
no liquid sugar
sub milk
extra ice

da bomb
extra ice? haha you'll get two sips
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4108 posts
1137 upvotes
toronto19850 wrote:
May 4th, 2017 6:35 pm
extra ice? haha you'll get two sips
not at all actually. A medium with extra ice is more than enough for me.
Apr 20, 2004
96 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
cybrmdy wrote:
May 3rd, 2017 4:08 am
Agreed! I was sure they mixed up my order until the second time... Look forward to the frappe every spring/summer, but extremely disappointed this year. Hello Tim's icecap...
Iced capp is also quite terrible....ask for very little milk to make it almost palatable. Frappe's were so good....I hate when they "improve" something that doesn't need improving. The McD frappe has almost no coffee flavour.
RFD Staff Writer
Sep 13, 2015
386 posts
2321 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The website for McDonald's worst kept secret is now up - http://www4.mcdonalds.ca/summerdrinkdays/

000000.jpg

This year's line-up:

• Coca-Cola Fountain Drinks - $1.00 for any size
  • McCafé Frozen Lemonade - $1.00 for small
  • McCafé Iced Frappés - $2.00 for small
  • McCafé Premium Roast Iced Coffee - $1.00 for small or medium
  • McCafé Real Fruit Smoothies - $2.00 for small

It starts Tuesday, May 9 according to the website, so OP or a mod might have to edit the title
Last edited by RFDSimon on May 5th, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
Dec 3, 2014
39 posts
8 upvotes
QC, CA
McCafé will be relaunching Iced Frappé in restaurant starting April 4th as a permanent menu item.

We will further elevate our McCafé offering for quality café occasions through the Iced Frappé Collection, including Coffee Iced Frappé that has been optimized to reflect evolving consumer tastes. The McCafé Coffee Iced Frappé is now made with the great taste of 100% Arabica beans, freshly blended with ice and balanced with a touch of sweetness for a perfect deep, down cool.
Jan 6, 2016
182 posts
143 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Warning, read my sig! You have been warned!
"Terrorists" don't belong in Canada.
May 8, 2016
244 posts
242 upvotes
brucemcl777 wrote:
May 5th, 2017 2:09 pm
Oh Goodie - I can get 15 gallons of flavoured sugar water for a buck - and stuff myself with McPig burgers at the same time
Yup, pretty incredible how $1 soda gets adults on RFD so excited Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2014
3340 posts
716 upvotes
Mississauga
Someone please enlighten me. Besides the iced coffee what is the deal here? Costco sells fountain pop for $0.79 with free refills all year long lol.
signature removed for rule violation. no referrals allowed.
Jul 21, 2005
104 posts
34 upvotes
ar2020 wrote:
May 8th, 2017 10:55 am
Someone please enlighten me. Besides the iced coffee what is the deal here? Costco sells fountain pop for $0.79 with free refills all year long lol.
McDonald's has a drive through and doesn't make you pay $55 a year to enjoy the cheap soda.
Jul 18, 2015
54 posts
35 upvotes
Maple, ON
bossfn wrote:
May 8th, 2017 11:25 am
McDonald's has a drive through and doesn't make you pay $55 a year to enjoy the cheap soda.
Open Google Maps. Search Costco, count the locations and then look at the hours. Then search Mcdonalds and look at the hours. Are you enlightened?
Jul 21, 2005
104 posts
34 upvotes
sherminator wrote:
May 8th, 2017 11:27 am
Open Google Maps. Search Costco, count the locations and then look at the hours. Then search Mcdonalds and look at the hours. Are you enlightened?
Ya...I know...I don't need the enlightenment, I'm well aware of the advantages. It was ar2020 that would rather drive much farther, find a parking spot, walk into giant store, and show a membership card at the door for a sweet 21c in savings.

262 fountain pops and the membership pays for itself!
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2014
3340 posts
716 upvotes
Mississauga
bossfn wrote:
May 8th, 2017 11:25 am
bossfn wrote:
May 8th, 2017 11:35 am
Ya...I know...I don't need the enlightenment, I'm well aware of the advantages. It was ar2020 that would rather drive much farther, find a parking spot, walk into giant store, and show a membership card at the door for a sweet 21c in savings.

262 fountain pops and the membership pays for itself!
There are ways around the membership if you just want the soda. You can just enter through the returns area where you would not need to show membership. Or you could enter in Costco and say you need to go to the Pharmacy (no membership required).
signature removed for rule violation. no referrals allowed.