Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

$1 hats at lids

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2016 8:17 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 11, 2015
300 posts
218 upvotes

$1 hats at lids

Went to Lids to pick up an online order, and they had hats on sale for $1. There were bucket hats (various sports teams) and plain hats. This doesn't look to be online, so in-store only and don't know if it's every store.

Picked up my first ever bucket hat, don't know if I will ever wear it.
23 replies
Aug 22, 2004
816 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
Good to buy to donate to the homeless. A bunch of homeless people wearing Leafs gear. LOL
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2684 posts
3199 upvotes
just picked up an online order at lids and my location didn't have any $1 deals.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
3276 posts
1478 upvotes
Op which location was this at. I'd like to buy a few dozen to give away in cuba this summer.
Oct 29, 2015
224 posts
221 upvotes
Scarborough
Visit the Lids Locker Room store as well if your mall has one! There are t-shirts and novelties for $1 as well.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6652 posts
1509 upvotes
Ontario
I saw this in Pickering and Oshawa as well last week. However they both had almost nothing left. I had got a couple Sophia hats for my girls, and 3 reversible Leafs bucket hats for my nephews. Crazy deal, but I bet hard to find now.
2078 posts
2140 upvotes
Buenos Aires/Monaco
A2B-Civic wrote: Good to buy to donate to the homeless. A bunch of homeless people wearing Leafs gear. LOL
Aren't the homeless ridiculed enough?
Never trust someone who tells you that their favourite show is Corner Gas.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4439 posts
2955 upvotes
A true RFDer would buy as many $1 hats and head to Cuba to negotiate services for the hats lol
Sep 22, 2003
58 posts
42 upvotes
We went into the one on Robson street about an hour ago. The sales guy told us about the deal on the hats and then told us a whack of $12 socks were also $1. Picked up five pairs of socks and 2 Bruins bucket hats for $7 plus taxes. Quite a deal. Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5680 posts
3098 upvotes
Vancouver
Blzbub wrote: We went into the one on Robson street about an hour ago. The sales guy told us about the deal on the hats and then told us a whack of $12 socks were also $1. Picked up five pairs of socks and 2 Bruins bucket hats for $7 plus taxes. Quite a deal. Thanks!
wow. what kind of sock were they?
Feb 1, 2015
910 posts
505 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I got a Kessel jersey for $20 (40 and half off clearance), and I bought the thirty plain hats they had on the table in Hamilton locker room. This was the day the sale started, and I've been to a few others. Got some great deals on clearance shirts. I donated all the hats to a Hamilton organization who helps the homeless. They had some old gloves and bags too. Doubt anything is left now
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6652 posts
1509 upvotes
Ontario
ironmen77 wrote: I got a Kessel jersey for $20 (40 and half off clearance), and I bought the thirty plain hats they had on the table in Hamilton locker room. This was the day the sale started, and I've been to a few others. Got some great deals on clearance shirts. I donated all the hats to a Hamilton organization who helps the homeless. They had some old gloves and bags too. Doubt anything is left now
Good stuff
533 posts
446 upvotes
STC had a bunch of new era buckets, all sorts of teams from nba to nhl.
Glory Glory Man United

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)