Hot Deals

[McDonalds] $1 McD Any Size Coffee $2 small McCafe save the date Now Active to Dec 8th

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2019 10:06 am
Apr 1, 2013
532 posts
489 upvotes
Fredericton
Can confirm I'm seeing this price in the app in New Brunswick.
Feb 8, 2011
212 posts
139 upvotes
STC food court has it for $1 any size coffee and $2 lattes
Nov 5, 2013
11 posts
4 upvotes
MARKHAM
At Marham/16, its same as using kiosk $1 coffee any size
Jun 16, 2018
6 posts
4 upvotes
Can confirm the price is the same in stores for all coffee sizes (lattes any size $2)
Dec 18, 2008
296 posts
123 upvotes
great. gonna pair this with the Raptors free fries when available
Dec 12, 2009
807 posts
105 upvotes
Nova Scotia
As others have already mentioned, I would advise NOT installing the McDonalds app. See https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/mcdona ... -1.5345024 for reference.

The exact sequence of events outlined in that article happened to me. I installed the app in August to take advantage of a promo, and a few weeks later the credit card I added to the app had a charge on it from a McDonalds store in a completely different province (Quebec--I'm in NS). I called Amex and they quickly issued me a new card. IMO, it's not worth the hassle until McDonalds figures out what's wrong with the app.
Sep 2, 2018
64 posts
62 upvotes
These are old issues and have been fixed. Is there any instance lately for any of such frauds. Big corporations have to fix these issues to stay competitive. On the contrary I find the Mc Donald’s app as one of the best app for food ordering. Gives you flexibility of so many pick up options.
Dec 12, 2009
807 posts
105 upvotes
Nova Scotia
These are old issues and have been fixed.
The charge on my card from the McDonalds in another province happened in late September, which is very recent. To this point McDonalds hasn't even admitted that there's a formal issue, let alone claimed that it's even fixed. See the article I posted for reference.
May 2, 2013
536 posts
434 upvotes
Toronto
Dark0rb wrote:
Nov 12th, 2019 10:43 am
As others have already mentioned, I would advise NOT installing the McDonalds app. See https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/mcdona ... -1.5345024 for reference.
i use the app quite a lot, for the free fries promotions, to the other weekly offers. i don't add my credit card though, nor do i use mobile ordering. i use it at the kiosk, and it's very efficient to use at the kiosk.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
6256 posts
2113 upvotes
Montreal
It’s really great the mobile order with the app for ordering coffee at busy location with $1 promotion and click « I’m there » even though I am around 300 meters away and walking.

By the time I arrive, coffee is usually ready already or will be really soon, while there are dozens of people waiting for their order.

No problem yet with credit card, it does not happen to everyone...

They should allow to add McDonald’s gift card for sure.
Oct 31, 2010
432 posts
243 upvotes
Edmonton
Not seeing the price in Alberta. Also, you don't have to add a credit card to the app if you aren't mobile ordering. You can just scan the QR code at the till to get the promo if you're worried about credit card security.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
6081 posts
4355 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Id feel better if the app used 2-factor login, or fingerprint scan on order confirmation
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)