Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2007
2535 posts
360 upvotes

1 Year National Post 5-day. Paid Visa $52.49 receive a $25 Visa card

[PHP]http://visa.ca/gobiz-savings/offers/list.jsp?cat=0[/PHP]

Pay with your Visa Business card and save over 75% on an annual, 5-day home-delivery subscription to the National Post Print Business Subscription (regular newsstand price $216, before taxes) when you subscribe online. Plus receive a $25 Visa Prepaid card.

National Post Terms and Conditions
To redeem this offer, you must pay a one-time, one-year, non-refundable payment of $49.99 (plus applicable taxes) using your Visa Business card. Delivery is five days a week Monday through Friday. National Post does not publish on certain statutory holidays and on Mondays during the summer months. Offer valid only where delivery is available. Offer applies to new subscriptions only. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your Visa Prepaid card.

gobiz savings Terms and Conditions
This offer is subject to availability, applicable taxes and cannot be combined with any other promotional offer or discount unless otherwise indicated. This offer cannot be applied to past purchases. This offer is redeemable only in Canada, in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated and only by shoppers who pay in full with Visa Business cards issued in Canada. This offer does not apply to Visa Commercial, Corporate, Meetings, Purchasing, or Prepaid cards. For online and telephone shoppers, the promotion code supplied by the merchant must be quoted, as required. Redemption of this offer is also subject to any terms and conditions of the participating merchant published with the Offer. Offer void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Offers are valid from 12:00:01 A.M. Eastern Time (ET) January 1, 2013 and expire on March 31, 2013 11:59:59 P.M unless otherwise indicated. Redemption of the offer is the sole responsibility of the participating merchant.
19 replies
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
1336 posts
155 upvotes
people should be paid to read it (equivalent to adding your name to increase its subscription number thus it can get more ad sale), not the other way around.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2009
1942 posts
334 upvotes
***** wrote:
Mar 30th, 2013 10:19 am
I think it has more to do with RFD'ers being tech minded people for the most part. People want specific news geared toward their interests and getting that online for free seems like a better deal.
Banned
Oct 28, 2006
8289 posts
1008 upvotes
walker2238 wrote:
Mar 30th, 2013 10:33 am
I think it has more to do with RFD'ers being tech minded people for the most part. People want specific news geared toward their interests and getting that online for free seems like a better deal.
you mean with google currents that allow for offline reading which you can do when you are commuting to work?
Oct 18, 2012
457 posts
311 upvotes
WHITBY
Surprised to see the news is still being printed on paper
Feb 1, 2010
279 posts
41 upvotes
I have a CIBC Dividend Visa would this offer work with it?
Nov 7, 2012
50 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
woodside1 wrote:
Mar 30th, 2013 11:19 am
I have a CIBC Dividend Visa would this offer work with it?
Not sure, I tried with a RBC visa rewards, I'll let you know. This is a pretty good deal, 1 year for ~$28. Just have to remember to cancel in one year before being dinged the regular price.
Sep 17, 2008
998 posts
86 upvotes
Weekend newspaper is the best part.. :(
300 outgoing - Unlimited incoming - 6PM evenings - VP - 6GB - 1,000 LD = 42.50 + GRRF + tx
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
8554 posts
583 upvotes
GTA
Wow, not much time left on this deal. Did anyone try to subscribe with a normal visa besides InfiniteStatos? In the "Exclusion" it doesn't actually exclude a normal household VISA it seems but wondering if it would work.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3102 posts
474 upvotes
ionic wrote:
Mar 30th, 2013 8:45 pm
Weekend newspaper is the best part.. :(
Agreed but it's still an excellent deal.
***** wrote:
Mar 30th, 2013 10:13 pm
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2009
1942 posts
334 upvotes
soccerboy wrote:
Mar 30th, 2013 10:57 am
you mean with google currents that allow for offline reading which you can do when you are commuting to work?
Yeah I guess although I use flipboard and pocket, but with the internet print media is dead IMO.
Feb 19, 2006
16 posts
1 upvote
walker2238 wrote:
Mar 30th, 2013 10:46 pm
Yeah I guess although I use flipboard and pocket, but with the internet print media is dead IMO.
I think you're right, sadly. The Sydney Morning Herald is one big paper that's set to go all-digital soon, and I would expect Canadian papers will follow suit soon.
× < >