Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] 10 Aeroplan points with every eligible Quaker or Tropicana purchase!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2009 4:26 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
1941 posts
9 upvotes

[Costco] 10 Aeroplan points with every eligible Quaker or Tropicana purchase!

http://www.breakfastcentral.ca/products.aspx

there is PIN on the product and you can enter it on the above website to collect your points.

i also found that the Tropicana orange juice that Costco sells is eligible. i know 10 aeroplan points are not much but it's better than nothing :)
25 replies
Oct 19, 2004
185 posts
4 upvotes
Great! thanks, was wondering how I could get some points for the year, so, they don't cancel my Aeroplan card and lose all my points.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
8025 posts
248 upvotes
Pretty decent deal. Tropicana is yummy. Though I don't think its really that much cheaper at Costco.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
1941 posts
9 upvotes
albion wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2007 12:06 am
Great! thanks, was wondering how I could get some points for the year, so, they don't cancel my Aeroplan card and lose all my points.
good way to keep your aeroplan account active :)
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
3496 posts
281 upvotes
Seems that's what is everyone is thinking, just to keep aeroplan alive.

Just too bad it is not on the bulk sizes at costco or oatmeal by the bag.
Feb 7, 2006
333 posts
52 upvotes
Montreal
Seems like the code for tropicana is printed on the container.
What if someone just copy down codes from containers and claim points before the real buyer? :confused:

"Everybody wants something for nothing. Everybody loves beachcombing, a walk down the beach hoping to find something valuable."...THEY came in their hundreds, scavenging by torchlight through the pitch dark of a January night - men, women and children joining the hunt for treasures given up by the sea on the pebble beach at Branscombe in Devon...
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2005
3415 posts
29 upvotes
Coquitlam
plausipo wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2007 2:29 am
Seems like the code for tropicana is printed on the container.
What if someone just copy down codes from containers and claim points before the real buyer? :confused:

"Everybody wants something for nothing. Everybody loves beachcombing, a walk down the beach hoping to find something valuable."...THEY came in their hundreds, scavenging by torchlight through the pitch dark of a January night - men, women and children joining the hunt for treasures given up by the sea on the pebble beach at Branscombe in Devon...
Yeah, just go to a typical Superstore and copy 2500 cartons of code, and you will get a free plane ticket in US/Canada. D=
Dec 7, 2002
497 posts
44 upvotes
evoviii wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2007 12:58 am
Just too bad it is not on the bulk sizes at costco or oatmeal by the bag.
actually it is. I bought the 4 pack of tropicana at costco 2 weeks ago and they had the PINs on them.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2005
2644 posts
132 upvotes
Badger wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2007 2:52 am
Yeah, just go to a typical Superstore and copy 2500 cartons of code, and you will get a free plane ticket in US/Canada. D=
It says on the site that they reserve the right to ask receipt for proof of purchase. So if they suspect, they may ask you for them. Else they will cancel
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
359 upvotes
ibear wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2007 12:52 am
good way to keep your aeroplan account active :)
you can always fill-up at Esso anydayand gain APMs that way...

but anyway, if you're a reg. Tropicana OJ consumer, this deal isn't that bad... the APMs would be a bonus
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
18501 posts
930 upvotes
Just FYI, Atlantic Superstore has Tropicana Twister 2L on this week for 99 cents (50% off)... works out good with this deal.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2005
7260 posts
128 upvotes
rain wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2007 3:27 am
It says on the site that they reserve the right to ask receipt for proof of purchase. So if they suspect, they may ask you for them. Else they will cancel
True, but like anyone is really keeping grocery receipts ? I think I already threw away my last Loblaws receipt from 2 days ago.
Apr 16, 2006
701 posts
3 upvotes
Alriiiiiighhht...!!! Time to drink my way to HAWAII baby!!

One carton at a time....

*glug glug glug*.... *burp*...
Jun 19, 2005
565 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
brunes wrote:
Jan 28th, 2007 10:06 pm
Just FYI, Atlantic Superstore has Tropicana Twister 2L on this week for 99 cents (50% off)... works out good with this deal.
i think the promo is only for 1.89L cartons

since you can only enter 10 per day, and i think the promo is only for about one year, you can only theoretically gain 36500 miles (they thought it thru, did they hire a RFDer to consult? :p ) if i buy an OJ with a entered code i'll prolly call and complain and make sure whoever stole my code is investigated, it's pretty easy to flag someone entering way too many codes

btw, don't think you need a receipt, they recommend you to keep the product package, doubt they care about receipt, since that has no identification

this 10 aeroplan miles is good to keep your account active, will be using it to put points for my family member's accounts so they don't lose points when they change policies on July 1st 2007

accepting free codes if ppl don't plan on using them, PM me :cheesygri
Feel free to PM me your unused Tropicana/Quaker Aeroplan Codes if you don't need them before you recycle the boxes :)

Heatware
× < >