Expired Hot Deals

[UGO Wallet App] $10 Amazon gift card after adding 5 cards with UGO wallet [Targetted]

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2019 2:43 pm
Newbie
Dec 28, 2013
59 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
i signed up for the last promo that was add a loyalty card and i just got my $10 today
Sr. Member
May 8, 2001
602 posts
419 upvotes
Does anybody have an Air Miles card that they got recently (say within 5 years). I've had mine for over 20 years I believe and it is saying program mismatch when I try to scan the barcode in. I know I can manually enter it and it will force accept it, but just wondering if the numbering system has changed over the years. Mine starts with 8172 and is 11 digits long.
Discounted e-Gift Cards: WaySpa
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 3, 2009
1010 posts
87 upvotes
you can add expired gift cards (i.e the amazon gift card given when you registered). Added all the cards required and now waiting to get another gift card.
Boom Boom Pow!
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 28, 2004
968 posts
678 upvotes
Toronto
Got my $10 today
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 11, 2014
20 posts
20 upvotes
Saskatchewan
MikeNet wrote: Does anybody have an Air Miles card that they got recently (say within 5 years). I've had mine for over 20 years I believe and it is saying program mismatch when I try to scan the barcode in. I know I can manually enter it and it will force accept it, but just wondering if the numbering system has changed over the years. Mine starts with 8172 and is 11 digits long.
My card is probably 10 years old by now, starts with 8407 and is 11 digits as well. I copied my number from Samsung Pay and entered it in UGO manually and it worked fine once I deleted the spaces.
Member
User avatar
Oct 10, 2007
323 posts
92 upvotes
itWasMe wrote: Tried registering but got this error.
Image
did you register with ugo using more than one email?
Sr. Member
May 16, 2012
897 posts
192 upvotes
Quebec
I never has the 10$ the first time with one card required.. i have give up on this.
SYSTEM1: Asrock Board | Intel I7-8770K
Newbie
Nov 15, 2012
33 posts
2 upvotes
MARKHAM
Just got the Amazon card today. Showed up in the marketplace. Time to delete the app again lol.
Jr. Member
Nov 18, 2011
165 posts
45 upvotes
EDMONTON
I didn't get the email.but i entered the promo code CAN19. The app told me to sign up for any card didnt say how much cards i needed
Newbie
User avatar
Jun 20, 2018
8 posts
4 upvotes
infilove7 wrote: did you register with ugo using more than one email?
Nope, I didn't have any account with UGO before.
First attempt.
Newbie
User avatar
Nov 28, 2010
75 posts
43 upvotes
Waterloo, Ontario
Could I use the same cards for different accounts?
Member
Dec 27, 2007
481 posts
207 upvotes
artyboy wrote: Just got the Amazon card today. Showed up in the marketplace. Time to delete the app again lol.
How long did the bonus card take to show up after you added the 5 cards?
Deal Addict
May 24, 2011
1406 posts
346 upvotes
Westcoast
I bet you could just add a bunch of random numbers to cards and get this
"Shorty wanna be a thug" -2pac

Top