Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

$10 Deals at Kitchen Stuff Plus: 5-Pc Non-Stick Bake Set, Salad Spinner, Food Chopper

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 6th, 2014 1:26 pm
Tags:
None
RFD Staff
Jan 6, 2008
2759 posts
5017 upvotes
Toronto

$10 Deals at Kitchen Stuff Plus: 5-Pc Non-Stick Bake Set, Salad Spinner, Food Chopper

Expiry:
March 16, 2014
Kitchen Stuff Plus has some more $10 Deals, valid in-store and online through March 16. Use this printable coupon or coupon code RHD305 to get the lowest possible price. Here's a look at some of the best deals:
  • Chefman Meal Maker Sandwich Grill - $10 (regularly $24.99)
  • Chefman Food Chopper (1.5 cup) - $10 (regularly $24.99)
  • 6-Piece Pro Chef Mixing Bowl with Plastic Lid Set - $10 (regularly $19.99)
  • Whirl Salad Spinner - $10 (regularly $14.99)
  • 5-Piece Optimum Non-Stick Bakeware Set - $10 (regularly $24.99)
  • 8-Piece Chroma Nested Kitchen Prep Bowl Set - $10 (regularly $14.99)
  • 10-Piece Harman Multi Check 100% Cotton Tea Towel Set - $10 (regularly $19.99)
  • 3-Piece Optimum Non-Stick Springform Pan Set - $10 (regularly $19.99)
  • 2-Piece Tablet Serving Tray Set - $10 (regularly $19.99)
  • 3-Piece Metro Anti-Skid Poly Cutting Board Set - $10 (regularly $24.99)
  • 3-Piece Nicole Bath Canister Set - $10 (regularly $19.99)
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9093 upvotes
Toronto
People, before even going close to a Kitchen Stuff Plus, please read my awful customer service experience when I bought a bamboo chopping board set over a year ago:
I bought a bamboo set and it split after 2 weeks only; went back to the store, they didn't want to help me, so contacted KSP customer service, and they dismissed my message, answering that it never happened before, and I should oil the boards every month and a half or so :facepalm:
Needless to say, I stopped buying things there, and try to help my friends and family to find alternate products at other stores.

My experience was brutal and mostly with the Corporate Office,... my complaint was quickly dismissed by a male employee who replied by giving me an unapologetic answer, and when I asked for more information,... sending two more e-mails, I never got an answer, so I found the names of more people working there, and I forwarded my e-mail a third time, copying everybody and their dog... and guess what?... this guy answered me, but very vague and again, unapologetic. I offered to bring back the boards, no need for a money refund, so they could see them... no answer, so I copied everybody again... and this guy said "drop them off at a store", and then after a couple of weeks, I had to go back and ask if they had received them, because nobody got back to me; and that's when they told me I had to oil the boards about every month and a half or so, because although they were pre-oiled, I had to give them some maintenance to keep them in good shape....uhmmm, hello?, the boards cracked after two weeks of me using them

I lost my money and my time, but they lost my business (and in the past, I had bought from them not only your everyday kitchen gadgets, but small appliances, furniture, etc)... and also I always try to convince people to not go there, but find what they're looking for at an alternate store. It was a horrible experience dealing with this person at KSP, and my comments being ignored
Make yourself a favor and go somewhere: Home Outfitters, Solutions, Walmart, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, etc... just avoid KSP
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Jul 25, 2013
5 posts
2 upvotes
I have had horrible experience with KSP...stay away people.