[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
7167 posts
675 upvotes

10 free movies - www.cinemanow.com

Deal Link:
http://www.cinemanow.com/ultraviolet
Nice little freebie, 10 free movies from cinema now just for creating an ultraviolet account, 100% free. The selection is a bit limited but there are some decent movies on the list. Once you own them you can stream them or download to your computer.

www.cinemanow.com/ultraviolet
27 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2010
3308 posts
921 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks bud! Great deal. Limited shlimited, there's at least 10 movies I haven't seen on that list.
Jun 15, 2011
37823 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Thanks OP but can you post some of the movies on the first post? That way people may have an idea whether or not to download, etc.Signed up using my disposable email + entered fake name + birth date lol. Don't want them to know my personal stuff :razz:

Edit: Here's the list of movies folks!
A Cinderella Story
A Knight's Tale
Adaptation
Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
Batman Returns
BSG
Behind Enemy Lines
Boogie Nights
Carriers
Conspiracy Theory
Contagion (new?)
Crossroads
Death Race 2
Ghost
Hall Pass (funny)
Hellboy
Last Action Hero
Layer Cake (Great flick btw)
Legends of the Fall
Lethal Weapon (classic)
Man on Fire (great movie)
Master and Commander: The Far Side Of the World
Never Been Kissed
Pay It Forward
Scorpion King 3: Battle For Redemption
So I Married An Axe Murderer
St. Elmo's Fire
The Land Before Time: The Great Day of the Flyers
The Perfect Storm
The Producers
The Siege
You've Got Mail
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
927 posts
190 upvotes
Toronto
My movie list was different.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2010
3308 posts
921 upvotes
Mississauga
djemzine wrote:
Aug 9th, 2013 11:23 am
Thanks OP but can you post some of the movies on the first post? That way people may have an idea whether or not to download, etc.Signed up using my disposable email + entered fake name + birth date lol. Don't want them to know my personal stuff :razz:

Thanks for sneaking in some of your remarks like Classic Movie, Great Flick haha. I see what you did there.

Contagion was one of the worst movies I have seen IMO. Man of Fire though solidified my love for Denzel movies (the movie Flight was great btw).
Jun 15, 2011
37823 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
WMPCOT wrote:
Aug 9th, 2013 11:34 am
My movie list was different.
Hmm. What was yours?
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Jan 10, 2010
5282 posts
1944 upvotes
Calgary
djemzine wrote:

Thank you for listing the movies. After viewing the titles I didn't even bother to sign up.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2097 posts
1115 upvotes
Winnipeg
althetrainer wrote:
Aug 9th, 2013 1:42 pm
Thank you for listing the movies. After viewing the titles I didn't even bother to sign up.
:lol:
Dec 18, 2008
215 posts
64 upvotes
althetrainer wrote:
Aug 9th, 2013 1:42 pm
+1
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6445 posts
4846 upvotes
djemzine wrote:

It might not matter what's on the list, because they most likely will give all of us the same 10 preselected movies!

jordan23 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2013 11:25 am
same for vudu as well

http://www.vudu.com/
This looks quite the same as the Vudu thread, but in the end, we couldn't pick our 10 free movies, but rather, they gave 10 preselected ones to you!

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/vudu-10- ... st16904213

Apr 28, 2008
7 posts
Canada
I just did this and picked ten titles from the list (not pre-selected like Vudu). these are definitely not new movies; but, i had no problem finding 10 movies to pick... after all, it is 10 free movies to own - you will never see Best Buy or Walmart giving these away for free on DVD. i am about to start watching Man On Fire on my PS3 (cinema now app)... see ya laters

i picked:
Behind Enemy Lines
Boogie Nights
Conspiracy Theory
Hall Pass
Hellboy
Layer Cake
Man on Fire
Pay It Forward
The Perfect Storm
× < >