Hot Deals

$10 Niagara Falls WonderFalls pass. 10 attractions included! Niagara residents only. Nov12-17

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2017 6:04 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
13699 posts
9195 upvotes
Toronto

$10 Niagara Falls WonderFalls pass. 10 attractions included! Niagara residents only. Nov12-17

Deal Link:
Expiry:
November 17, 2017
Runs Nov 12-17

The WonderFalls Pass is good for 6 consecutive days beginning Sunday November 12th, through closing time on Friday November 17th, and is valid for one time admission to each attraction.

The WonderFalls Pass provides Niagara Region residents the opportunity to visit 10 of Niagara Falls must-see tourist attractions (listed below) for only $10.00 per person, or $30.00 per family (up to 6 family members).
  • Niagara Parks’ Journey Behind the Falls
  • Niagara Parks’ Niagara’s Fury
  • Niagara Falls History Museum
  • Skylon Tower
  • Guinness World Records™
  • The Fun House®
  • Big Top Amazing Mirror & Lazer Maze™
  • Bullseye Paintball at the Niagara Falls Fun Zone
  • Screaming Tunnels Haunted House & Torture Chamber at the Niagara Falls Fun Zone
  • 20 Tokens (per person) at the Niagara Falls Fun Zone Arcade

The WonderFalls Pass will be made available to purchase for Niagara Residents only (I.D. required), starting Wednesday, November 1, 2017 until Friday November 17, 2017
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 30th, 2017 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: title edit
"Had one yesterday and there was a full slice of onion no thinner than a polio shoe.

I cried out in despair." RFD user Dingus
22 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2009
1932 posts
305 upvotes
Toronto
"Niagara Residents only (I.D. required)".....uh anyone here a Niagara resident and is willing to buy a family pack for me?

Honestly I don't feel like this is something Niagara residents would want since I believe they may have gone to these places multiple times already.
Sep 11, 2011
302 posts
224 upvotes
Toronto
Honestly I don't feel like this is something Niagara residents would want since I believe they may have gone to these places multiple times already.
I’ve driven around the “non tourist” areas around Niagara Falls, and I’m pretty certain those residents would be pretty resentful of the region and how they decide to spend money. Unfortunately those areas look like they don’t get much funding.

Anyway in relation to the deal, I wonder if you need to show ID at the attractions?
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2015
1422 posts
364 upvotes
Brampton, ON
ApocDeals wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 7:30 pm
I’ve driven around the “non tourist” areas around Niagara Falls, and I’m pretty certain those residents would be pretty resentful of the region and how they decide to spend money. Unfortunately those areas look like they don’t get much funding.

Anyway in relation to the deal, I wonder if you need to show ID at the attractions?
Haha so true. I stayed at a motel outside the strip once and the rest of the city is just awful. Terrible infrastructure with tons of run down homes and areas.

The city must spend all the money on that strip which is only good the first time you go.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
1898 posts
952 upvotes
St. Catharines
ApocDeals wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 7:30 pm

I have purchased this a few years in a row for the family. You only need to show ID when purchasing
Mar 13, 2017
141 posts
74 upvotes
What the hell is the point of making this for Niagara residents only?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
5614 posts
752 upvotes
Mississauga
RoyDavisG wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 11:13 pm
What the hell is the point of making this for Niagara residents only?
Doesn't make sense to me. You would think they would advertise for non residents.
Mar 7, 2011
23 posts
12 upvotes
If someone in Niagara is willing to buy one and sell it to me (if you weren't planning on going anyway), I'd be happy to pay extra. I'm in the area tomorrow and can pick up then. I will need a family pass. Please send me a PM. Thanks!
Sep 30, 2013
248 posts
103 upvotes
NF
I could possibly get a family pack for someone, but it would have to be worth my while...
Oct 14, 2008
65 posts
4 upvotes
Pickering
I wonder if St. Catharines would be considered as part of the region or if it's just relegated to Niagara Falls area.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
8702 posts
590 upvotes
I'm sure the people that live in Niagara rather not visit the strip. Rest of the town is a dump
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
1109 posts
209 upvotes
GTA
skye.lee wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 11:42 am
If someone in Niagara is willing to buy one and sell it to me (if you weren't planning on going anyway), I'd be happy to pay extra. I'm in the area tomorrow and can pick up then. I will need a family pass. Please send me a PM. Thanks!
OP says it runs during Nov 12 -thru 17. Tomorrow is only the 2nd.
- - - - -
Oct 31, 2013
175 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
aquariaguy wrote: I'm sure the people that live in Niagara rather not visit the strip. Rest of the town is a dump
Calling a dump the place that is home for many people doesn't seem the brightest comment you could come up.with.right? Think before speak
-Throw me a stone and I will build castle-
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
8702 posts
590 upvotes
HernanDavid wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 12:17 pm
Calling a dump the place that is home for many people doesn't seem the brightest comment you could come up.with.right? Think before speak
?

It's just like people that live in Vegas, they hate the strip, it's a dump. I'm sure some places in Toronto you think might be a dump too lol. Sensitive much eh
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)