Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] $10 off $40 at select GTA Canadian Tire locations

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2019 1:40 am
[OP]
Administrator
User avatar
Jun 17, 2013
13255 posts
24859 upvotes
Scarborough

[Canadian Tire] $10 off $40 at select GTA Canadian Tire locations

Looks like this deal from February is back again. Save $10 when you spend $40 or more at select Canadian Tire locations in the GTA. The coupon is available after you enter this contest but you can just get to the coupon directly at the link below.

Direct link to coupon: https://mlse-cdntire-18-staging.azurewe ... upon_3.pdf
Images
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 10.12.37 AM.png
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
74 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2810 posts
2316 upvotes
Thanks, this was an amazing deal last time and back now x)
Deal Guru
User avatar
Feb 11, 2007
13354 posts
13704 upvotes
Oakville
TomRFD wrote: Looks like this deal from February is back again. Save $10 when you spend $40 or more at select Canadian Tire locations in the GTA. The coupon is available after you enter this contest but you can just get to the coupon directly at the link below.

Direct link to coupon: https://mlse-cdntire-18-staging.azurewe ... upon_3.pdf
Does it have to be printed out or can use digitally?
Sr. Member
Jan 26, 2017
766 posts
810 upvotes
Printed 12 coupons. Need lot of stuff.
Thanks
Deal Guru
User avatar
Feb 11, 2007
13354 posts
13704 upvotes
Oakville
Bebo123 wrote: Printed 12 coupons. Need lot of stuff.
Thanks
They need to be split into separate purchases though right? Maybe depends on how the store interprets this restriction? Seems they could say that you can only use one coupon.

Coupon valid for one-time use only by the intended recipient at participating Greater Toronto Area Canadian Tire Retail stores.
Sr. Member
Feb 18, 2014
609 posts
1137 upvotes
YMMV... Might be able to combine it with the $30 Promo card on $150 spend tomorrow (Jun 20) as well.

Promo card is good Jun 21-30....IF the promo card counts as 'cash' when redeeming, then potentially one can combine it with a second $10 coupon and get $40 worth of goods for 'free'
Last edited by shorfd on Jun 19th, 2019 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Feb 11, 2007
13354 posts
13704 upvotes
Oakville
shorfd wrote: Good time to combine it with the $30 Promo card on $150 spend tomorrow (Jun 20) as well.

Promo card is good Jun 21-30....IF the promo card counts as 'cash' when redeeming, then potentially one can combine it with a second $10 coupon and get $40 worth of goods for 'free'
Might also be YMMV as it looks like that could be excluded, or maybe they would take the $10 off your purchase before determining if you're over $150.

Not valid in conjunction with any other coupon, offer or discount.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 20, 2005
2367 posts
1583 upvotes
Nice, time to stock up the leaf bags
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1841 posts
915 upvotes
Prepare for longer than expected checkout. What happened to most people last time is cashier scans barcode but don't put in the actual code in so discount is $0. Make sure you actually got $10 off.
Sr. Member
Feb 18, 2014
609 posts
1137 upvotes
engineered wrote: Might also be YMMV as it looks like that could be excluded, or maybe they would take the $10 off your purchase before determining if you're over $150.
Good point. The $150 qualifying threshold for the $30 promo card is most definitely after all coupons and discounts.
engineered wrote: Not valid in conjunction with any other coupon, offer or discount.
I was able to use the $10 coupon last time with some Scotts grass seed coupons... once again, it had to be $40+ after the other coupons. Of course, with anything Cdn Tire it's YMMV... I mean, technically, by their wording, you wouldn't be able to use the coupon on anything that is on sale.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 1, 2005
8802 posts
4003 upvotes
Markham
Thanks. Used two of these last time. FYI you have to do two separate purchases and it's a YMMV if they let you do them at the same time, you may have to cash out, get back into line, and do another purchase at possibly another cashier.

There's another coupon out there that I happened up. Perhaps someone else can chime in on how to double dip this $10 coupon and do a $25 Masterpass online purchase.

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/masterpass.html

Get a $25 Canadian Tire GIFT CARD†
when you spend $125† or more on
canadiantire.ca and pay with Masterpass®.

Offer ends August 6th, 2019. Your gift card will be mailed to you within 8 weeks
from the date of your qualifying Masterpass purchase. Minimum purchase
of $125 is before taxes and shipping fees.

Lastly, Ebates has 3% rebate at Cdn Tire.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Newbie
User avatar
Mar 12, 2005
72 posts
5 upvotes
Richmond Hill
In the coupon fine print......

Not valid in conjunction with any other
coupon, offer or discount. Altered, modified or photocopied coupons are not
accepted.


Coupon is not to be reposted online and is valid for one-time use by the intended recipient only



Does printing from the link considered photocopied coupons?
I wonder who are the intended recipient.
Good luck to all, YMMV.

Top