Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

$10 off $50 Amazon Gift Card - YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2017 8:51 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1718 posts
1755 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
didn't get this work but got the $5 credit for $100 Amazon deal
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1521 posts
3575 upvotes
So far I've purchased six of these offers, and have received the credits. Can't find any rhyme or reason for it when the small print clearly states it's only on the first 50 GC.
Jun 10, 2014
72 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto
MikoWilson wrote: So far I've purchased six of these offers, and have received the credits. Can't find any rhyme or reason for it when the small print clearly states it's only on the first 50 GC.
you must be one of the lucky ones, only worked the first time for me.
Deal Addict
May 4, 2006
1270 posts
94 upvotes
Saw the promo in my Amazon.ca, clipped the coupon which said it was successful. Bought a $50 e-card and sent it to another my email address. Successfully redeemed it with the same email I purchased it with, still no email though giving me $10 back :( How long does it take? I ordered around 12:45pm EST.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2010
3149 posts
1334 upvotes
Windsor
rsarwar wrote: Saw the promo in my Amazon.ca, clipped the coupon which said it was successful. Bought a $50 e-card and sent it to another my email address. Successfully redeemed it with the same email I purchased it with, still no email though giving me $10 back :( How long does it take? I ordered around 12:45pm EST.
Bought a $50 GC 3 days ago, got the card 2 days ago. When I went to buy something else today, the -$10 showed up when I was checking out. I don't think you ever get an e-mail.

Try buying something random, get to the part where you can pick shipping (I think the screen after you'd theoretically add your password), and your total will have a random -$10 like mine did if it worked.
One who is offended by truth, has no place among those who seek wisdom.
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON
Rec'd email about the promo being processed. Afterwards, when I bought something from Amazon.ca Vendor, the 10% showed up as -10% on the bill.

Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
I only qualify for this. At least I got a 30-day trial to prime, lol.

Important message
Congratulations. Your reload qualifies you for an Amazon.ca credit. A $5 promotional code will be automatically applied to your account and emailed to you when the qualifying reload has completed.
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON
alanbrenton wrote: I only qualify for this. At least I got a 30-day trial to prime, lol.

Important message
Congratulations. Your reload qualifies you for an Amazon.ca credit. A $5 promotional code will be automatically applied to your account and emailed to you when the qualifying reload has completed.
Amazon Prime Movies/ TV is also incl with Prime- lots of stuff to choose from and Amazon is planning on investing $4 B on new shows.