• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2010 6:28 pm
Tags:
Oct 8, 2008
29 posts
3 upvotes
Mississauga

[Costco] 10% off everything at Rona by showing Costco card

Was purchasing at eglington and Winston Churchill and lady asked if I had Costco membership. Showed her the card and got 10%. she mentioned that it is on until December and includes sale items.
18 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
6911 posts
340 upvotes
Wow! But I find them overpriced anyways, even compared to HD most times.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2006
3083 posts
399 upvotes
Not so easy there Ma…
Jeez, I wonder if that applies at all Rona? Anybody got an old Costco card to spare? :lol:
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2002
1833 posts
173 upvotes
Burlington
Frankie3s wrote:
Oct 5th, 2010 9:10 pm
Wow! But I find them overpriced anyways, even compared to HD most times.

As a senior RFD member, that's a good chance you can do the pm then save another 10%, we like to see their price way higher than HD since we can get more $$ off after PM... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jul 3, 2002
799 posts
49 upvotes
Calgary
I heard Rona is having 10% off until noon this weekend (Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th) PLUS I got a 10% off card in the mail for my keychain and now this. I wonder if I can stack any of them? They must be desperate (or overpriced) to be giving all these 10% off discounts these days...
Jul 8, 2008
97 posts
7 upvotes
Is there A flyer or internet ad on this i can bring to hd or lowe's?
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1779 posts
247 upvotes
Repost
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/rona-woo ... ysprune=-1

I had a flyer with me .. Tonight I will scan & post it.. I show it to hwy 400/hwy 7 homedepot and they match rona's offer & give me 10% off...
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Jul 8, 2008
97 posts
7 upvotes
Was just at whitby rona and there is a big sign out front.
[OP]
Oct 8, 2008
29 posts
3 upvotes
Mississauga
alwayslookingforadeal wrote:
Oct 6th, 2010 3:57 pm
I went in there today and they said there is no such discount by showing a costco card...
I'm going to look for receipt as I think it even said on the discount.
Oct 16, 2010
1 posts
Ontario
I was in RONA at 3750 Midland .The lady dont know anything . I fine out after next day . I went back on Sunday . The Manager give hard time not to give me back my 10% .To get my 10% I need to return everything . And start over again . This kind of service I got . I will not go back.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
7569 posts
298 upvotes
Toronto
That Manager is a moron.

If a customer is asking for an adjustment for a legitimate promotion, the right thing to do is to credit that back with a smile. Otherwise, they will not want to shop at Rona again and tell everyone about the bad experience and on web sites like this as well. Man, Rona needs to better train their McManagement team.

This is Customer Service 101.

Why is Rona a price error away from bankruptcy again?
SP2000 wrote:
Oct 17th, 2010 10:37 pm
I was in RONA at 3750 Midland .The lady dont know anything . I fine out after next day . I went back on Sunday . The Manager give hard time not to give me back my 10% .To get my 10% I need to return everything . And start over again . This kind of service I got . I will not go back.
Sep 25, 2006
597 posts
58 upvotes
I too have had subpar experience with rona. So what did I do? Shop at Home depot :D
Sep 26, 2007
655 posts
44 upvotes
Ottawa
I like HD also. I found that Rona in Ottawa is hiring way too many students or at least young people. I expect the persons that are helping me is somewhat know what he or she talking about.

Also, in general I find retail services in Canada are terrible as compared to US
× < >