Hot Deals

[Esso] $10 PRICE PRIVILEGES e-cardwill be earned upon your first 3 purchases of 30 L (APP)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2017 4:50 pm
May 3, 2007
439 posts
18 upvotes
Ok the first time i used the app it took longer than usual. But I have used it since and it works quite well. It just took some time to understand the concept and pump selection. It also gives you a paper receipt and a email receipt.
So worth it IMO.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
2030 posts
784 upvotes
Toronto
Okay so I commented on this app a few times and said how I didn't like it.

I've come around because the last few times have been pretty great. I don't know if this has something to do with the new renovations they have done on all the stations. I assume those new red pillars have another purpose, maybe with their network? Maybe it's just aesthetic.

Anyway it's been working well, I've filled up about 6 times with the app and have about 50L left on the 5 cents off privilege card.
Oct 31, 2013
175 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
The app is an utter S.. I even emailed the customer service to delete my profile and my credit card information from the system. They replied with no comments on the app and deleted my profile
-Throw me a stone and I will build castle-
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2005
1520 posts
141 upvotes
Vancouver
Worked the first time and never again.

Anyone else gets a constant error message when authorizing a pump?
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1609 posts
121 upvotes
North York
No issues here in Toronto. Love the app and my company even gives us two 2.5c off/L for 2000L once a year. Well have to pay for shipping of the cards.
Jul 13, 2008
4 posts
Using this app almost 2 months. No issues here in Toronto too.