Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1102 posts
313 upvotes
Ottawa
wilsonlam97 wrote:
Apr 8th, 2012 9:46 pm
Quit spamming. It's cheaper on eBay.

I am not spamming....simply sharing a deal. That is exactly what this forum is for. It's people like you that make the experience not pleasant and makes people not want to take the time to share deals on here.

That said, I have ordered many times from Vaporgeek.com and I have always received excellent service. Plus it's a CANADIAN company....meaning I get my shipment QUICKLY....unlike ordering cheap FAKES BRAND NAME E-CIG supplies from elsewhere on the internet. Lot's of sites claim to sell EGO-T, but they are fakes......not too mention, I don't think you can actually order e-cig supplies on eBay (which you suggest)...Therefore, I'd say to you that you may want to do a little research before making negative comments! ;)
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14291 posts
1970 upvotes
Toronto
Revblonde wrote:
Apr 8th, 2012 9:52 pm
I am not spamming....simply sharing a deal. That is exactly what this forum is for. It's people like you that make the experience not pleasant and makes people not want to take the time to share deals on here.

That said, I have ordered many times from Vaporgeek.com and I have always received excellent service. Plus it's a CANADIAN company....meaning I get my shipment QUICKLY....unlike ordering cheap FAKES BRAND NAME E-CIG supplies from elsewhere on the internet. Lot's of sites claim to sell EGO-T, but they are fakes......not too mention, I don't think you can actually order e-cig supplies on eBay (which you suggest)...Therefore, I'd say to you that you may want to do a little research before making negative comments! ;)
There aren't any fakes for ecigs considering the fact that they were always china made. You mean the quality is better right?

Also you could've explained a bit more in your post instead of just dumping a link and give it title and then post it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1102 posts
313 upvotes
Ottawa
wilsonlam97 wrote:
Apr 8th, 2012 10:18 pm
There aren't any fakes for ecigs considering the fact that they were always china made. You mean the quality is better right?

Yes, WAY better quality for sure. We are all well aware that we can get items cheaper from China. And that's usually what you end up getting....a cheaper product, cheaply made and doesnt have any longevity. That said, there are a lot of companies producing "EGO-T" batteries but definitely not all are created equal. Many China-based websites sell the batteries that have "EGO-T" imprinted on the batteries, but I can tell you from experience that I have ordered from China before and the batteries certainly dont hold a long charge and end up dying after a few cycles of charging. Also the Chinese import batteries dont seem to maintain a consistent voltage. Meaning the vapor production is drastically reduced as the cartomizers/atomizers are not getting the voltage they require to heat up adequately/properly to create a good vapour consistently. Definitely not worth it in the end for the difference in pricing. Not to mention the length of time it usually takes for shipping from China, as opposed to vaporgeek who is in Vancouver.

I'd still like to know why you stated "stop spamming", when the whole point of this forum is to share deals. I simply posted a deal. There arent a lot of Canadian e-cig suppiers. And some of us like to custom Canadian sellers as opposed to spending our money abroad into another country's economy. :)

Further....I'd still like to know why you claim it's cheaper on eBay to buy e-cig supplies, when as far as I am aware, eBay does not allow for the posting of e-cig products on it's website...the only thing I have ever seen posted is chargers and carrying cases....not actual e-cig batteries, cartomizers, atomizers, liquids, etc, etc.

In short, before you decide to fling dung at at a fellow RFD'er who is simply sharing a deal that you can choose to take or leave, please be sure to have done your research. ;) This forum is not for bashing purposes. If you have nothing productive to contribute, then why bother those who are simply sharing their knowledge of a deal? This forum only works if people take the time to post the deals they find. If you dont like the deal.....MOVE ON and save us all a lot of time. No one said you have to like the deal or buy the deal. I was simply sharing my knowledge of the deal. :)

P.S. You'll also notice I am a newbie to all of this. I do my best to share a deal when/if I find one. I am sorry if you feel my original post was not more explanatory. There isn't much more I can say about the deal really. That said, I still feel you attacked for no good reason. :)
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2005
3386 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto
robskot wrote:
Apr 8th, 2012 11:32 pm
Mods should delete. Health Canada nor the world health org recognize these as safe.

Would you care to elaborate on that? Can't possible be worst than smoking the real thing can't it?
Mar 26, 2010
209 posts
23 upvotes
Not worse than smoking but not a solution to quit (with rare exceptions like with everything)

Smoking glycerin all day sucks.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1102 posts
313 upvotes
Ottawa
robskot wrote:
Apr 8th, 2012 11:32 pm
Mods should delete. Health Canada nor the world health org recognize these as safe.

e-cigs arent illegal....it's only the liquid nicotine that is banned. The sale of the actual e-cig is legal and you can buy liquid that contains zero nicotine. ;)
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1102 posts
313 upvotes
Ottawa
nade85 wrote:
Apr 8th, 2012 11:43 pm
Not worse than smoking but not a solution to quit (with rare exceptions like with everything)

Smoking glycerin all day sucks.
I have to disagree. I was a pack a day smoker for 20 years....I have been cigarette free now for 6 months. I tried everything prior to the e-cigs and NOTHING helped me like these did. Like everything....different things work for different people. :D
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2004
2875 posts
322 upvotes
Revblonde wrote:
Apr 8th, 2012 11:47 pm
e-cigs arent illegal....it's only the liquid nicotine that is banned. The sale of the actual e-cig is legal and you can buy liquid that contains zero nicotine. ;)

Never said illegal. Except in state of new jersey. Just saying the WHO, as well as the Canadian government have both stated their official stand on these is they haven't been proven as a safe alternative and shouldn't be used. Not enough testing.

Google it
LEGO BUY SELL TRADE HERE

HOCKEY IS one of Canada's National Sports, Since 1994!!!! MORE INFO IN THIS THREAD

SARCASM - Because arguing with stupid people isn't nearly as much fun!!!
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1102 posts
313 upvotes
Ottawa
robskot wrote:
Apr 8th, 2012 11:57 pm
Never said illegal. Except in state of new jersey. Just saying the WHO, as well as the Canadian government have both stated their official stand on these is they haven't been proven as a safe alternative and shouldn't be used. Not enough testing.

Google it

The government also states cigarettes and their 4000 carcinogenics arent safe either....but they have no issue making tons of money from the monopolized sale of them! They said the same for the "patch" for ages too. It's just a matter of time before they're approved as a safe alternative. It's all about the $$ and they certainly wont overlook the possibility of making a profit from these too one day. :D
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2011
1980 posts
269 upvotes
MONT-ROYAL
Revblonde wrote:
Apr 9th, 2012 12:01 am
The government also states cigarettes and their 4000 carcinogenics arent safe either....but they have no issue making tons of money from the monopolized sale of them! They said the same for the "patch" for ages too. It's just a matter of time before they're approved as a safe alternative. It's all about the $$ and they certainly wont overlook the possibility of making a profit from these too one day. :D

Yup.

at least this will keep you smoking losers OUT OF THE HOSPITALS when you haclve lung cancer instead of wasting my tax dollars with your nasty habbit that only servs to make the gov wealthy.
Dec 9, 2011
136 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
No nicotine makes this a useless product. Why the hell would anyone want to blow water vapour all day for no good reason? Is it supposed to look cool?
E cigs in the US are more worth it since they contain nicotine.
× < >