Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[123inkcartridges]Brother HL-L2380DW Wireless Laser Printer $145 + FREE toner

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 26th, 2016 10:55 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1838 posts
1581 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC

[123inkcartridges]Brother HL-L2380DW Wireless Laser Printer $145 + FREE toner

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
$85
Noticed this deal from their Facebook.
85$ off for the printer and enter code 2380DW get a free toner.

https://www.facebook.com/123inkcartridges/
Back to school is just around the corner!
Get the lowest possible price on the Brother® HL-L2380DW Wireles Duplex Laser Printer.
Use the coupon code 2380dw and get a free TN-660 black compatible High Yield toner cartridge!
Shop now to for this UNBEATABLE DEAL! You won’t find a better price anywhere on the internet so Hurry and Get your Printer Now!
Offer Valid while supplies last! (Text copied from 123inkcartridges's Facebook)

New: Brother DCP-L2540DW Monochrome Laser All-in-One with Wireless Networking and Duplex $129.99
save $109 + get a free toner with code 2540dw
9 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32149 posts
15427 upvotes
Socially Distanced
This is a good deal if your unwilling to use aftermarket cartridges. Besides the odd failure they work incredibly well and you can often get 4-5 aftermarket cartridges for the price of one OEM.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Quentin5 wrote: This is a good deal if your unwilling to use aftermarket cartridges. Besides the odd failure they work incredibly well and you can often get 4-5 aftermarket cartridges for the price of one OEM.
I'm assuming you wanted to say if you are "willing" to use aftermarket cartridges... At the cost of aftermarket cartridges vs OEM, even if after 5 aftermarket cartridges, the printer is dead, it was still cheaper to run, than buying OEM :) I've been using aftermarket for my lasers and inkjets for many years, and have only had 1 bad toner cartridge in the past 8+ years.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32149 posts
15427 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Emporium wrote: I'm assuming you wanted to say if you are "willing" to use aftermarket cartridges... At the cost of aftermarket cartridges vs OEM, even if after 5 aftermarket cartridges, the printer is dead, it was still cheaper to run, than buying OEM :) I've been using aftermarket for my lasers and inkjets for many years, and have only had 1 bad toner cartridge in the past 8+ years.
no, i meant unwilling, one can buy a comparable machine for much less money on a good deal, sometimes half this one's selling price. However they don't come with an OEM full replacement cartridge. A few years back i got one of these all in ones for $70 with starter cartridge, aftermarket toner was $24. Also i've noticed about a 15-20% failure rate, at 4 or 5:1 your still very far ahead going aftermarket even if one fails
Oct 3, 2007
377 posts
48 upvotes
Is this a better printer than the brother 3 in 1 laser printer that pops up for $100 every now and then?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Quentin5 wrote: no, i meant unwilling, one can buy a comparable machine for much less money on a good deal, sometimes half this one's selling price. However they don't come with an OEM full replacement cartridge. A few years back i got one of these all in ones for $70 with starter cartridge, aftermarket toner was $24. Also i've noticed about a 15-20% failure rate, at 4 or 5:1 your still very far ahead going aftermarket even if one fails
But this one does NOT include a FULL OEM cartridge.. This one includes ONLY "a Starter Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 700 pages)", and the extra toner that 123 offers is "a free TN-660 black compatible High Yield toner cartridge". The picture on their facebook page is misleading.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32149 posts
15427 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Emporium wrote: But this one does NOT include a FULL OEM cartridge.. This one includes ONLY "a Starter Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 700 pages)"
no surprise there
Emporium wrote: and the extra toner that 123 offers is "a free TN-660 black compatible High Yield toner cartridge". The picture on their facebook page is misleading.
so not a hot deal at all then :(
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
2171 posts
874 upvotes
thanks. just ordered one :) was looking for a laser printer and it suits the needs.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1838 posts
1581 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Saw a new offer from their Facebook again, BOGO deal
Brother DCP-L2540DW Monochrome Laser All-in-One with Wireless Networking and Duplex $129.99
Use the coupon code "2540dw" and get a free TN-630 black compatible High Yield toner cartridge.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2004
1603 posts
149 upvotes
Toronto
not bad deal if u want to get original toner.
i have bought around 8 of the cheaper 123 mustache ones... never had problem so far

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)