Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
123Ink.ca

6L/1.6 Gallon Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier With Filter $33.29 with FS

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 27th, 2020 6:17 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1831 posts
1704 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[123Ink.ca] 6L/1.6 Gallon Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier With Filter $33.29 with FS

This large ultrasonic huidifier on sale for $33.29 free ship

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS

Large Capacity - Featuring a 6L (1.6gal) tank, works with rooms up to 400 sq. ft. It can be used continuously 22 hours.
Essential Oil Tray - Features a tray where you can add your favorite essential oils.
Reduces Airborne Viruses & Bacteria - Helps with allergies, clearing sinuses, coughs. Antibacterial, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic natural ionizer and purifier a full night of sleep.
Auto Shut Off - The humidifier will automatically turn off when it runs out of water preventing damage to the unit and keeping you safe!
Ceramic Filter Bead - Ceramic filter beads have very strong adsorption, and the active adsorption surface is 8~20 times of other filter materials. There are activated carbon filter at the bottom which can remove odor.
20 replies
Feb 13, 2016
866 posts
1163 upvotes
Has anyone tried this or any Living branded products?
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2769 posts
1331 upvotes
6L ultrasonic humidifier for $33 is a great deal. Especially cause it has a filter as well.

BUT, good luck transporting, refilling, and reinstalling that tank without a handle, especially with the smooth and sloped sides. Lining it up and placing it back on the base with your hands wet is going to be a PITA. 6L of water is quite hefty (imagine a 4L bag of milk + a 2L carton of milk).
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2126 posts
1557 upvotes
onthemove wrote: Has anyone tried this or any Living branded products?
I got the 600 ml humidifier early last year for $8. Still works perfect.
Nov 8, 2006
139 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Willing to give this brand a shot for $37 all in.
Sep 5, 2015
373 posts
1259 upvotes
Calgary, AB
mr_yellow wrote: 6L ultrasonic humidifier for $33 is a great deal. Especially cause it has a filter as well.

BUT, good luck transporting, refilling, and reinstalling that tank without a handle, especially with the smooth and sloped sides. Lining it up and placing it back on the base with your hands wet is going to be a PITA. 6L of water is quite hefty (imagine a 4L bag of milk + a 2L carton of milk).
There is a handle on the top. You just need to take off the top gray part and the handle is underneath.
Mar 18, 2008
636 posts
809 upvotes
Toronto
mr_yellow wrote: 6L ultrasonic humidifier for $33 is a great deal. Especially cause it has a filter as well.

This guy humidifies.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2004
1473 posts
2777 upvotes
Ontario
mr_yellow wrote: Lining it up and placing it back on the base with your hands wet is going to be a PITA.
Are you dipping your humidifiers in the bath tub to refill them? lol in all my years of using ultrasonic ones before we bought a whole home I never once ended up with soaking wet hands or wet tank.
Sep 25, 2018
969 posts
1987 upvotes
I put some masking tape on the side to increase grip, and hold it upside down so it doesn't slide off.

Remember to clean the base at least once a month. I don't know if it's the house I live in or what, after several months of using it, huge amount of mold has formed in the base, it was so much to a point I just threw the humidifier away. Though friend of mine who had the humidifier for just as long did not have this issue. I also used Brita filtered water so the mold must come from the house.

Otherwise it is a fine humidifier, wish it has a timer function.
Before you speak: THINK
T = is it True? H = is it Helpful? I = is it Inspiring? N = is it Necessary? K = is it Kind?
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2769 posts
1331 upvotes
mindabsence wrote: Are you dipping your humidifiers in the bath tub to refill them? lol in all my years of using ultrasonic ones before we bought a whole home I never once ended up with soaking wet hands or wet tank.
Since the size necessitates filling in the tab, for sure, there will be some splashback depending on how powerful your tub faucet is. YMMV depending on how quickly you fill and how close to the top you fill to.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2769 posts
1331 upvotes
ashwani2k wrote: There is a handle on the top. You just need to take off the top gray part and the handle is underneath.
I stand corrected. Still though, the additional fiddly plastic bits that you need to reinstall after each fill up is annoying (looks like a lid + cap). Especially when it looks like the design will pool moisture in those "ridges".

I'm on the fence on returning a 4L Taotronics humidifier I recently bought for this. the value is definitely there.. but Not sure I want to give up the hygrometer and the wifi integration.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
Not this humidifier but a coffee maker and a few other products. Can't say the quality is excellent but their CRS is very good at replacing or refunding should their products fail. If not because this one is too big for my needs I would give it a go.
Sep 5, 2015
373 posts
1259 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I had bought this for $25. It seems to be a quality product with a large capacity. However, the mist level stays the same when you turn the dial from low to high.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5708 posts
2278 upvotes
I got the 3L one on Black Friday and couldn't be happier for $20

I tried putting essential oil to the little tray but it just gets mouldy as there isn't a way to clean the old oil so I only use regular tap water now. Ideally you would want distilled water but that's $$$$
Journie: Use my promo code JR-ColinTOUM during registration, and you’ll automatically save 2¢/ L on your next fill-up. (Full disclosure: Once you do, I get a discount, too!)
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3259 posts
3285 upvotes
My skin is dryer than the sahara desert so this would be pleasant to sleep with at the very least.

Also don't forget Rakuten
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
2449 posts
1639 upvotes
Montreal
Be warned that this will leave a sticky fine white dust on everything. Do not buy this if you don't plan on dusting daily or if you have valuable things like a piano or open electronics. I'm in Montreal. The water is not even very hard here.

The only way to avoid it is to use separate demineralization cartridges in the tank. They are very expensive. You can also use a Brita filter to filter the water before using, but it is very time consuming. I'm doing this now and it's very annoying.

The only humidifier that will not leave white dust is an evaporative humidifier. The bestselling large one is the Honeywell one on Amazon. It is super ugly but does the job very well.
Best Deals: Star Alliance Silver without even flying= FREE
Telus CAN/USA Unlimited, CID/VM/SMS 25gb $25/month
Electrolux 527 Washer $300
Sep 10, 2015
501 posts
406 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Have 2 of these and been great.
Deal Expert
Jun 24, 2006
15769 posts
11167 upvotes
Have one of these and 2 of the 3L ones. They are probably the nicest humidifiers I have owned.

Also have their coffee maker. Living Basics is a decent economical brand.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
6019 posts
3614 upvotes
Toronto
We have a few of the 3L ones. 6L would require less frequent filling and generate a bit more mist (270ml/h vs 210ml/h).

With Toronto water (from Lake Ontario) I don't notice white dust. Perhaps others might.

I carry the beaker upside down to a tap to fill it. There is no path for water to flow from inside to the top. But there might be a pool of water on the top (not normally).

The bottom of the beaker is normally immersed so drips are possible from there.

I can use an ordinary bathroom sink but I'm not sure that would work with the 6 L version.

I run each in a Dollarama cat litter pan to contain any drips.

It would definitely be better to have a whole-house solution.
Jan 17, 2017
210 posts
134 upvotes
How often do you have to change the Ceramic filter and carbon filter? Sorry if I am misinformed, but I thought all the Ultrasonic humidifiers are filter-less.

Mist goes upward or at a 45 degree angle?