Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
123Ink.ca

LCD Writing Tablet, Electronic Portable Magnetic Drawing & Writing Board $12.30

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2019 10:46 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2660 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto, ON
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Is this the same board that was on sale in the source for like $2?
Do you have a link? I doube it’s the same based on that price…
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Is this the same board that was on sale in the source for like $2?
adilh53 wrote:
That was gadgetree brand for like $2.96 i believe - less with psp discount
theflyingsquirrel wrote: So this one is better? Worth the extra $9?

Can't say if I just got a bad unit but the one that I got from the Source for $2 isn't worth even the $2... very faint lines when writing and the erasing doesn't work very well... It's probably OOS anyways so it's not really an option. I have one from Costco (Boogie Board?) and it's WAY better (forgot if it was $10 or $15). Thought of getting this one from 123 but don't need another one. On the plus side, this one is magnetic (if that matters to you).

As far as the comment about free returns - YMMV. Had an issue recently and it was resolved but was a bit of a pain for something relatively simple IMHO. Good luck!
I can't afford to save that much!
Nov 25, 2014
503 posts
177 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP. Ordered one.
Koodo Mobile ⬆ Virgin Plus ⬆ Public Mobile ⬆ Windscribe ⬆ Ebates / Rakuten ⬆ Ritual ⬆ SkipTheDishes ⬆ Uber / UberEats ⬆ Tangerine ⬆ Chef's Plate ⬆ Rover
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4686 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
gr8dlr wrote: Can't you just use a tablet, your finger and app to do the same thing as this device?
This is an eWriter where the screen is always on without using any power. (power is consumed primarily when you erase the screen)
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21699 posts
17373 upvotes
Markham
ChinpokoMon wrote: This is an eWriter where the screen is always on without using any power. (power is consumed primarily when you erase the screen)
So how long do you think your kids will be drawing for? Do you think they will it's the battery on your tablet?

I think an app on the tablet is much more versatile. Brush thickness, colors, screenshot it, save the picture, print it etc.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4686 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
gr8dlr wrote: So how long do you think your kids will be drawing for? Do you think they will it's the battery on your tablet?

I think an app on the tablet is much more versatile. Brush thickness, colors, screenshot it, save the picture, print it etc.
A tablet is clearly more versatile, but this product is not a substitute good for tablets. It's more a replacement for pen & paper for things that you don't need to keep track of permanently, like notes on a fridge (hence the magnetic mount), and for people who're interested in the novelty of this type of tech.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21699 posts
17373 upvotes
Markham
ChinpokoMon wrote: A tablet is clearly more versatile, but this product is not a substitute good for tablets. It's more a replacement for pen & paper for things that you don't need to keep track of permanently, like notes on a fridge (hence the magnetic mount), and for people who're interested in the novelty of this type of tech.
Let them use old school pencil crayons and paper then. This technology is Overkill for simple drawing.

I'm sorry but this stuff drives me crazy. It's like electronic dice... would you buy that too?

What's wrong with the old school dice, you pick it up and you roll it and then you add two numbers less than 6 each.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)