Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[123inkcartridges] Pantum Monochrome Wireless Laser Printer -- 39.99$

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2016 2:28 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 17, 2016
15 posts
8 upvotes
Alvord wrote: Good opportunity to price match? Will the environmental fee be waived elsewhere?
Amazon.ca. $49.99 + tax only. No environmental fee.

Order total is CDN$ 56.49.
Apr 8, 2013
43 posts
5 upvotes
Montr
second2none wrote: I can't use Airprint from iOS. Mine was manufactured on Aug. 2015 and according to Pantum that batch has issues with AirPrint. Anyone else have this issues?
You could check this trouble shooting video here. Hope this could help you!

[video][/video]
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2003
2173 posts
883 upvotes
yanmingyanming wrote: You could check this trouble shooting video here. Hope this could help you!

[video][/video]
I called the Pantum support. They seemed nice, and they were in North America. However, they had NO CLUE how to trouble shoot the issue or even tell me what the default AP password was for this model. They didn't know the printer had a web interface to configure all this.

They told me that because my printer was manufactured on a certain date I could not use Airprint, even though it says it's compatible. I reached out to 123ink to setup a return/replacement. They sent me a link to a dropbox file with a firmware update that seemed to have fixed the issue. This firmware is not even on the Pantum site, so I don't know how 123ink got it.

Pantum is an odd company. I'm not complaining because the price is ridiculously cheap. HP support hasn't been much better, but at least they have online resources and discussion boards to make up for the lack of knowledge from their overseas support.

Test your Airprint and if it doesn't work, update the firmware.
Apr 8, 2013
43 posts
5 upvotes
Montr
second2none wrote: I called the Pantum support. They seemed nice, and they were in North America. However, they had NO CLUE how to trouble shoot the issue or even tell me what the default AP password was for this model. They didn't know the printer had a web interface to configure all this.

They told me that because my printer was manufactured on a certain date I could not use Airprint, even though it says it's compatible. I reached out to 123ink to setup a return/replacement. They sent me a link to a dropbox file with a firmware update that seemed to have fixed the issue. This firmware is not even on the Pantum site, so I don't know how 123ink got it.

Pantum is an odd company. I'm not complaining because the price is ridiculously cheap. HP support hasn't been much better, but at least they have online resources and discussion boards to make up for the lack of knowledge from their overseas support.

Test your Airprint and if it doesn't work, update the firmware.
Do you have the record? I will file a complain to Pantum's support department
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2012
5065 posts
586 upvotes
Mississauga
glfrboy wrote: My canon just went bust...maybe a blessing since I have been hemorrhaging money on this pos injet with replacement cartridges every few weeks...Once the wife finishes up her schooling in the next few months, printing needs will drastically drop...Anyone have this printer or can recommend this brand/unit? I don't need anything fancy, wireless is a nice feature but no need for color...Main concerns is getting us through till January...
I can't comment on HP's inkjet printers, but their laser printers are solid.

I have an ancient HP m1319f that I got for free from a small company that no longer needed it.

I purchased two toners in 2013 for 123inkcartridges so I could get free shipping.

There are 3 students living in my house using the same printer. Still on the first toner
Favourite Games: NieR (PS3), Catherine (PS3), Persona 3 FES/Portable (PS2/PSP), Final Fantasy IX (PSX), Persona 4 Golden (PSV), Witcher 1,2,3 (PC), Skyward Sword (Wii), Pokemon Colosseum (GC), Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS), Majora's Mask (3DS), Bravely Default (3DS)