Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
HealthSnap.ca

$14 for select items $45 shopping spree @ HealthSnap.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 29th, 2015 11:56 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton

[HealthSnap.ca] $14 for select items $45 shopping spree @ HealthSnap.ca

I saw a great deal today that HealthSnap.ca is offering, and it proceeds provide school essentials for Children through Plan Canada’s Gift of Hope Program!

http://www.wagjag.com/deal/toronto/healthsnap-1214192

EDITED:
It is a selected list of items to choose from, listed here:

http://www.healthsnap.ca/category/plan- ... ping-spree

There is quite a good selection of items to choose from.

What you get
Back to school shopping that GIVES back too!

Step 1) Buy a $14 for $45 Voucher on HealthSnap.ca
Step 2) Redeem your voucher on HealthSnap.ca and choose from 200+ items
Step 3) Portion of proceeds from every purchase will provide school essentials for children through Plan Canada

Our Back to School Deal in support of Plan Canada’s Gift of Hope program gets you a $45 shopping spree at 62% off (you pay just $14!) (to see the list of eligible items, click here). Every 3 vouchers sold provides school essentials for one child to help them learn throughout the year.

3 Vouchers Sold = School Essentials for One Child

From the basics of textbooks and supplies, to meal programs and teachers, your back to school shopping will help a child in the developing world go to school. Click here to view all products available for purchase in this deal. Popular brands include Maybelline, Revlon, Olay, Live Clean, EOS, Essie & many more!

EDITED to add:

If you top up your order to have initial cost over $50 (prior to redeeming the code that you will get from Wagjag when you pay $14 coupon) your shipping will be free. Make sure you initially select your $45 worth of products from the link provided in the .pdf document that Wagjag will send you. Once you have selected those items, you can then top up with any product you want, to get your order to at least $50.

Here is a note from them on the .pdf: Note: A processing fee of $1.00 is payable on pre-paid vouchers
Tip: Add more than $45 worth of items to avoid the $1.00 processing fee

Also, if you live in the area, you can select to pick up from them as well, for free!
Images
22 replies
Jan 28, 2015
87 posts
350 upvotes
7% ebates available for WagJag as well! And Healthsnap at 4% (if the coupon code evades them).

Some good deals to be had on everyday essentials if you stack your purchases just right.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
snlev367 wrote: 7% ebates available for WagJag as well! And Healthsnap at 4% (if the coupon code evades them).

Some good deals to be had on everyday essentials if you stack your purchases just right.
Excellent point, thanks! I forgot to get my WagJag on my first one. There is a limit of 2 vouchers per household. The Loreal products are an amazing value. They are an excellent quality.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2520 posts
1658 upvotes
Ottawa
Can you stack the 15% off code for following HealthSnap on Facebook or Twitter?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
Bunyak wrote: Can you stack the 15% off code for following HealthSnap on Facebook or Twitter?
This coupon is not stackable, it is in the fine print.

Edited:

Offer Details

Expires October 15th, 2015
To receive product, voucher must be redeemed on HealthSnap.ca (full instructions will be provided on your voucher)
Limit 2 vouchers per household. Limit 1 voucher per redemption.
Home Delivery Shipping Extra. Free Home Delivery Shipping Available on Orders over $50. Estimated home delivery shipping time is up to 10 business days (dependent on shipping location) after redemption
FREE in-store pickup at any participating location. Read here for full information on HealthSnap.ca pickup orders. Store pickup orders ready within 1 business day of voucher redemption (you will receive an email for pickup confirmation)
Items are final sale and non-returnable
Not valid with other offers. Voucher has no cash value. No cash back.
Taxes included. $1 processing fee applicable on orders less than $45
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
5068 posts
3305 upvotes
Grabbed a bunch of things, ty.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2003
1162 posts
196 upvotes
Thanks OP. Is it eligible for any item on it's website OR just selected items ok with this $14 voucher?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
glover78 wrote: I wish I saw this earlier on, I filled my cart, applied the code, and it stated the code applies to none of my items :lol:
Doh!! :( I'm sorry, I should have tried to make that more clear I think... I will go and edit the post. Thanks for your input, hope you still found good items you wanted from the list!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5954 posts
1588 upvotes
Toronto
jory29 wrote: Doh!! :( I'm sorry, I should have tried to make that more clear I think... I will go and edit the post. Thanks for your input, hope you still found good items you wanted from the list!
There were some good items but nothing worthwhile enough for the voucher. I'll take a second glance tomorrow.
Jan 26, 2014
890 posts
536 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How's shipping to toronto ?

Never mind

Free Delivery via store pickup available in: Toronto, Ajax, Brampton, Cambridge, East York, Etobicoke, Hamilton, Markham, Mississauga, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough and Whitby
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2003
1748 posts
351 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks!

Picked up five of the Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail decals. Tried them for the first time the other day and loved them, so I'm glad to get more, and at a discount to boot! They go for $10 tax in at Walmart.ca; bought for $4.58 tax in with this wagjag offer.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
TransporterSD wrote: Last time the deal was much better.
The last deal was geared more for men IIRC, in that last promo, but for ladies there are lots of cosmetics items that are a great deal in this promo.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2013
1066 posts
394 upvotes
Toronto
Last time's 70% off promo was better and geared for women. I did jump on this offer though then realized it's only good for select items :-/
Aug 11, 2015
8 posts
2 upvotes
Hogwarts
The 70% offer was really good, but just for cosmetics, this includes other things like tampons and household products, so that's nice. Also, it helps a charity, so that's a bonus too.

This is more along the lines of the men's one, which also helped a charity.
Nov 12, 2012
108 posts
15 upvotes
Played around with my subtotal and finally managed $45.10 - $45 voucher, got taxed on the 10¢ with no processing fee ($1.00). Total came out to 11¢.
Dec 18, 2013
533 posts
101 upvotes
I got it for $9! They sent me $5 coupon. I will get bunch of olay soaps now that my family wasted so much money 'behind me'...thanks OP!
Jun 2, 2011
68 posts
9 upvotes
Who sent you the $5 coupon? Wagjag or Healthsnap? Did you have to register?