Off Topic Archive

Locked: 14 year old commits suicide over hacked runescape account.

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2007 5:15 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Oct 27, 2006
790 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto

14 year old commits suicide over hacked runescape account.

A Dutch Boy Has Comitted Suicide after family issues and then when his best friend hacked his Runescape account he wrote a farewell letter on his clan blog and the hung himself. I havent ever played WoW or RS so i was just wondering how addicting these games are. Heres a Screen Shot of his farewell post http://www.techzine.nl/uploaded/17551_b8bc8d69.jpg
Share:
10 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2003
3307 posts
19 upvotes
Mississauga
We're off to an awfully good start this year aren't we?
SMSEM v2.6 - Master System/Game Gear/Sega Genesis emulator
2600K-4Ghz|Asus P8P67 PRO|16GB DDR3-1600|HD7950 3GB|Mushkin Enh Eco 2 240GB|1TB|2TB|Creative SB XFi|BD-RW|2x 24" LCD
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
2468 posts
Toronto
I don't know why someone would do that.They should have talked to there school if he is having a problem. :( What a shame.
The Cactus Was Here!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 6, 2003
8452 posts
8 upvotes
darwin
People who are in my gang: Nikita, Spidey, weedb0y, jcoltage, deep, pitz, Sylvestre, Icedawn, 3weddings, Ambermoon, CSK'sMom, jazzsax, bokep, matdwyer, Dash, KorruptioN, angekfire, sxz, WontonTiger, YYZFA, king_george, 45ED, sxz, Ojam

*WE GONNA GIT YOU!
Banned
Sep 21, 2005
2816 posts
Old news
Little Boy Blue. He needed the money.

Oh!
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2001
1049 posts
108 upvotes
this is from feb 2006...
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2006
1537 posts
Thornhill ON
SmileyStevenVivi wrote:
Jan 8th, 2007 4:46 pm
I use to play wow and that game is damn addictive until you get to 60 (For alot of people). I almost failed psychology because of that game and It would always make me procrastinate. I couldnt wait to get home and play that game. Thats how addictive it is. Luckily im done with it cause theres nothing to do after 60 but get good items and do raids. Brings back GREAT memories though. My advice to you. If you plan on buying it, play it during the summer so you have free time to jerk around. This game is like another life pretty much. I had alot of fun with it for the time that I played it

I must say, jerking is a LOT more addictive, and I used to play WOW myself.
Deal Guru
Sep 7, 2006
13744 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
i used to be completely addicted to cs.. but the addiction has died down a bit now, don't play it that often.

however, the habit of procrastinating still sticks with me, the difference is that i spend the time that i used to play cs surfing around rfd instead!

maybe i'll hang myself if somebody jacks my rfd account :| jk

life is fragile, enjoy every moment of it u can and don't let anything bring u down.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2003
2594 posts
10 upvotes
^ yeah, i spend so much time lurching in this forum, is kind of disturbing.
× < >