Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

15% off almost everything. Mar 20 only from 9am to 7pm PST (also eBay.com)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2018 9:47 pm
Tags:
Nov 14, 2012
975 posts
545 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
sidde0 wrote: Which sonoff switch should I buy? There are so many models listed in your link.
I just ordered the basic one, the cheapest one.
Jul 12, 2007
108 posts
10 upvotes
My understanding is that the 15% discount costs is subsidized by Ebay and the Seller.

I ordered a car part from China and received a tracking number. A small package arrived with the incorrect name and unit number on the slip, but I managed to route it correctly to myself after calling Canada Post.

What I got was surprising..., a piece of fake lego and a fake lego hand!

I'm assuming the seller wished the package got lost as they did not want to honour the sale with the 15% discount as they would incur a loss. Now I have to deal with Ebay for a return.

Has anyone else experienced something similar?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
6830 posts
1257 upvotes
KINGPIN33 wrote: My understanding is that the 15% discount costs is subsidized by Ebay and the Seller.

I ordered a car part from China and received a tracking number. A small package arrived with the incorrect name and unit number on the slip, but I managed to route it correctly to myself after calling Canada Post.

What I got was surprising..., a piece of fake lego and a fake lego hand!

I'm assuming the seller wished the package got lost as they did not want to honour the sale with the 15% discount as they would incur a loss. Now I have to deal with Ebay for a return.

Has anyone else experienced something similar?
Never had this happen before! How was the seller rating?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)