Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

16 gb Sandisk Cruzer Fit $28.79 Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2012 12:49 pm
Tags:
None
9 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10712 upvotes
Hamilton
Not hot
hated on but respected.
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2011
2483 posts
699 upvotes
Winnipeg
COLD!!!!!! BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Even a 2.0 32GB IS COLD AT THIS PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!
😉
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2004
5180 posts
1273 upvotes
It's a nano drive. Very handy in certain applications. My deck in my car has a usb input and I didnt want a bigger usb hanging out that could potentially get bumped and damaged. Sandisk is the only company that makes this I think.

I bought several 4gb ones off ebay for $8 each so Id always have one in the house to update music. This seems a little pricey.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15496 posts
2735 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
Buy buy buy only if ≤ $1 a gig
Oct 22, 2008
243 posts
81 upvotes
Burlington
rahzel wrote: It's a nano drive. Very handy in certain applications. My deck in my car has a usb input and I didnt want a bigger usb hanging out that could potentially get bumped and damaged. Sandisk is the only company that makes this I think.

I bought several 4gb ones off ebay for $8 each so Id always have one in the house to update music. This seems a little pricey.

Yep, just had a look on ebay (which I prefer not to use for most items) and saw this for $15.00 shipped. So, yes a cold deal! Sorry for wasting people's time! I was comparing the price to other online retailers in Canada. So how to I remove the thread to spare myself further embarrassment!! :o
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15496 posts
2735 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
waxinpoetic wrote: Yep, just had a look on ebay (which I prefer not to use for most items) and saw this for $15.00 shipped. So, yes a cold deal! Sorry for wasting people's time! I was comparing the price to other online retailers in Canada. So how to I remove the thread to spare myself further embarrassment!! :o

It's okay OP. TBH I appreciate your effort in actually sharing something that you thought was a deal. Don't be discouraged :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)