Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

1st Official Skylanders Deals and Spotting Thread!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2015 2:58 pm
Jun 26, 2009
813 posts
387 upvotes
Calgary
if anyone's wondering at least in Calgary there are many Skylanders Trap Team available in Target (WestHills, Calgary) for $44.99 and Trap Masters for $11.99. Market Mall location of Target was out of PS4 version of TrapTeam.
Jun 26, 2009
813 posts
387 upvotes
Calgary
Canadianpsycho wrote: Anyone know best Trap Team figures deals for Boxing Day? TRU at B1G1 50% off?
Target has way better collection and better deal; Trap Team Masters for $12.
Mini figures dual pack; for $12 as well.
Jan 9, 2007
367 posts
289 upvotes
Fredericton
tabishz wrote: Target has way better collection and better deal; Trap Team Masters for $12.
Mini figures dual pack; for $12 as well.
^^
^^

Target also has regular Trap Team figures on for $7. Shroom Boom, Torch and Choppy left in Fredericton.

Tons of Trap Masters available as well for the above mentioned $12 - Wildfire, Gusto, Jawbreaker, Gearshift, Head Rush, Jolly Lob-Star.

Plenty of the mini double packs for $12 left also.
Jan 9, 2007
367 posts
289 upvotes
Fredericton
^^
^^

Costco Fredericton had plenty of Gusto, Jawbreaker, Wildfire and Krypt King. Also had several Head Rush characters left. I believe I picked up the last Lob-Star. They had three or four Bushwack characters left, but all of them had broken axes (still in the box on the shelf)...weird...

They had
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2007
4439 posts
109 upvotes
Spotted the new light and dark expansion packs at Toys R Us for $34.99 a piece. Also seen them at some EBgames too. Luckily these are NOT rare like the Kaos trap, I sure don't want to over pay on these too.
Feb 10, 2009
512 posts
162 upvotes
I bought today the dark element expansion pack for $34.98 from Walmart (Hightech and Bayview in Richmond Hill). 2 more left on the bottom shelf behind some started packs.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2007
4439 posts
109 upvotes
h82lose wrote: I bought today the dark element expansion pack for $34.98 from Walmart (Hightech and Bayview in Richmond Hill). 2 more left on the bottom shelf behind some started packs.
Seen them at Target now too. Also seen Target restocked the traps 8 pack. No need to pay outragous prices on this when you can get them for cheap at major retailers.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7800 posts
1611 upvotes
Toronto
Which is the best retailer that restocks skylanders?

Been looking for the trap team 8 pack traps and various trap masters. But they are hard to find, but not as hard as those amiibos.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 30, 2003
7613 posts
1105 upvotes
jackyjackyleung wrote: what is the cheapest price ppl have seen skylanders at?
Which one? Trap team?
My nick doesn't mean I'm happy any more than yours means you're a sex machine.
Apr 3, 2006
446 posts
82 upvotes
Vancouver
For those looking for Chaos traps, you might want to check out your local Toys r US. My local one just did a large restock and they had 3 packs of traps, with Chaos traps in them.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
3171 posts
2298 upvotes
Barrie
Anyone know where to get the PS4 Trap Team Starter Edition for a decent price?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7800 posts
1611 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure how long the sale will be, but eb games has the eon elites for $9.99. Picked up a couple Saturday.
Mar 17, 2014
16 posts
6 upvotes
Winnipeg
Picked up Enigma today at winnipeg Regent EBgames (not in mall) (had a few), also Toys r' Us regent (had a few) has it as well.