Boxing Day 2012 Deals Archive

[Other] Be the 1st to Submit Boxing Day Flyers to Us & Qualify for Amazon.ca Gift Cards!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2012 5:16 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4377 posts
4252 upvotes
Toronto

Be the 1st to Submit Boxing Day Flyers to Us & Qualify for Amazon.ca Gift Cards!

You've got Boxing Day and Boxing Week Flyers, and we want them! Be the first to send us clear, legible scans or pictures of retailer Boxing Day and Boxing Week Flyers and you could get an Amazon.ca gift card!

The Amazon.ca gift card can be valued for as much as $100 depending on the flyer. Help us create Canada's best Boxing Day resource and you'll get a gift card!

Send your flyer pictures to flyers@redflagdeals.com and we'll send you something to spend on Boxing Day!

We'll give an Amazon.ca gift card for:
  • A full flyer from any retailer that has 75 stores or more - $100
  • A full flyer from any retailer that has 20 stores or more - $50
  • A 1-page ad for any retailer that has 20 stores or more - $10
  • A full flyer from any retailer that has 5 stores or more - $15
  • A 1-page ad for any retailer that has 5 stores or more - $5
Please note only the first person to email us clear pictures for any given flyer will get the reward. Contributers will be recognized in the forums, so make sure to send your username with your submission!

Rules:
  1. You have to have received the flyers legitimately. You must also state this in your email. This means that either the flyers were delivered to you or you have permission from your employer to send them.
  2. You need to submit pictures to us by e-mail at flyers@redflagdeals.com. If the images are too large send by email, email us anyhow and we'll figure out an alternative.
  3. It must clearly be a Boxing Day/Week flyer. It can't be a "Pre-Boxing Day Sale".
  4. We need to receive it before it's posted anywhere else on the Internet.
  5. You have to send us the info before December 22nd.
  6. It must be provided exclusively to RedFlagDeals.com
  7. RedFlagDeals.com will be the ultimate judge of who is first and whether a flyer has been posted elsewhere.
We'll have lots of flyers, so you should check RedFlagDeals.com Forums and BoxingDay.RedFlagDeals.com before you submit!

Email flyers@redflagdeals.com with your images.
28 replies
Jun 17, 2006
387 posts
150 upvotes
Calgary
Does posting directly to the forum qualify, or do we have to use e-mail?
eBay Feedback: 118 and counting.
Deal Fanatic
May 6, 2005
8997 posts
584 upvotes
Toronto
bkustra wrote:
Dec 14th, 2012 8:08 pm
Does posting directly to the forum qualify, or do we have to use e-mail?
Email it to us
Follow me on Instagram and 500px
Dec 17, 2012
5 posts
2 upvotes
SIMCOE
Hey guys, how long does it typically take before you get your gift card? Thx!
Dec 17, 2012
5 posts
2 upvotes
SIMCOE
AndrewRFD wrote:
Dec 20th, 2012 1:14 pm
Got back to you via email. It may take around 48 hours.
Ok, please check your e-mail.
Feb 10, 2007
807 posts
344 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Is it number of stores in Canada, North America, globally?
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2004
2014 posts
238 upvotes
Just emailed a flyer to you. Last year you rewarded my efforts quite handsomely :D and I'm pleased to help out again this year. I can vouch for the program. If you are the first to send in your scans, you will get the card emailed to you. Send in your flyers!
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2003
4891 posts
1035 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Just send a flyer. Hope you guys received it ok and I hope I get something this year. Thanks

Edit: How long does it take to get approved?

Edit 2: Found my answer in a previous post. :)
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
15351 posts
1585 upvotes
Toronto
Sent Nike via email as well as posted on the forum
Selling Feng Shui Crane Coin (See Avatar) - $80 - PM!
Mar 31, 2012
122 posts
694 upvotes
Toronto
Sent newegg.ca's boxing week sale as well as posted on forum ^^
Dec 20, 2012
1 posts
DUNROBIN
I emailed flyers@redflagdeals.com the boxing day flyer for staples, and it had not yet been posted on the red flag deals. I haven't gotten a response yet, did I do something wrong? Thought I was good to go.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2003
4891 posts
1035 upvotes
Moncton, NB
I was wondering if we send a flyer and by the time you guys check it the store actually post it online.. does it still count?
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2008
1037 posts
55 upvotes
Hamilton
Chookman wrote:
Dec 20th, 2012 4:51 pm
I can vouch for the program. If you are the first to send in your scans, you will get the card emailed to you. Send in your flyers!
I can vouch for the program as well, put in the extra effort and send in scans instead of pictures folks....now what to buy from amazon.... :cheesygri
× < >