Boxing Day 2012 Deals Archive

[Other] Be the 1st to Submit Boxing Day Flyers to Us & Qualify for Amazon.ca Gift Cards!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2012 5:16 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2003
4894 posts
1035 upvotes
Moncton, NB
SCEvan wrote:
Dec 21st, 2012 4:01 pm
I can vouch for the program as well, put in the extra effort and send in scans instead of pictures folks....now what to buy from amazon.... :cheesygri
How long did it take you for them to accept your scans? Sent one flyer yesterday and haven't heard anything so far....

Edit: Just got an email... Sorry was a little impatient... must be the time of year.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2003
4894 posts
1035 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Wow this is addicting.. Just sent 2 more :) yay!
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1303 posts
327 upvotes
Any receive their GC card? It has been over 3 days for me.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2008
1037 posts
55 upvotes
Hamilton
inocent wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2012 9:48 am
Any receive their GC card? It has been over 3 days for me.
Took about 48 hours for me, make sure you check the email address you used to send the flyer. Also be sure to check your junk folder.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2003
4894 posts
1035 upvotes
Moncton, NB
I received an email about receiving a GC.... and I replied with better scans but nothing back so far... Just wondering how long it takes to get a GC.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4377 posts
4252 upvotes
Toronto
We've had an overwhelming response to the flyer rewards this year, so we're still trying to get to everyone in terms of individual responses.

In probably 90% of cases, if we were able to use your flyer you got a response already. There were, however, a lot of the following:

- submissions of "web" flyers/emails/website announcements. If it's on the internet, it's a public flyer already and we are unable to offer a reward
- submissions where flyer text was not legible.
- submissions of flyers that were already available
- submissions of flyers that were not Boxing Day flyers

We're working through the backlog of those.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2003
4894 posts
1035 upvotes
Moncton, NB
AndrewRFD wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2012 4:14 pm
As mentioned, about 48 hours. I think you were taken care of in a batch this afternoon.

yup got an email with it a few min ago. thanks a million.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2008
1037 posts
55 upvotes
Hamilton
AndrewRFD wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2012 4:10 pm
- submissions where flyer text was not legible.
^THIS, my original submission was photos taken with a digital camera, then I thought hmm, I'm going to put in the extra effort and take scans, probably took about 45 mins to scan (crappy HP all in one) and upload but thought I would put in the extra effort before someone else does. I was so disappointed when I got my ad-bag and not a single one of them was a boxing day flyer. :lol: ..... :confused: .... :facepalm: .
May 8, 2012
82 posts
10 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I submitted 6 flyers this morning but didn't write that I received them legitimately (was just reading the rules) and I didn't provide my RFD username either. They were all flyers I received in the mail so they are legit. Did I get disqualified because I didn't write that?
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
15354 posts
1585 upvotes
Toronto
Was the first to submit 2 flyers, but have failed to get any response...
Selling Feng Shui Crane Coin (See Avatar) - $80 - PM!
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2006
1658 posts
71 upvotes
SW Ontario
sent a boxing week flyer just a few moments ago. forgot to mention i received legitimately, but it was in my flyer wrap i just got out of my mailbox an hour ago.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2006
1658 posts
71 upvotes
SW Ontario
actually just send another flyer in just now.
× < >