Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

Be the 1st to Submit Boxing Day Flyers to Us & Qualify for Amazon.ca Gift Cards!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2012 5:16 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4377 posts
4253 upvotes
Toronto
We've had an overwhelming response to the flyer rewards this year, so we're still trying to get to everyone in terms of individual responses.

In probably 90% of cases, if we were able to use your flyer you got a response already. There were, however, a lot of the following:

- submissions of "web" flyers/emails/website announcements. If it's on the internet, it's a public flyer already and we are unable to offer a reward
- submissions where flyer text was not legible.
- submissions of flyers that were already available
- submissions of flyers that were not Boxing Day flyers

We're working through the backlog of those.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7441 posts
4191 upvotes
Moncton, NB
AndrewRFD wrote: As mentioned, about 48 hours. I think you were taken care of in a batch this afternoon.

yup got an email with it a few min ago. thanks a million.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2008
1049 posts
57 upvotes
Hamilton
AndrewRFD wrote: - submissions where flyer text was not legible.
^THIS, my original submission was photos taken with a digital camera, then I thought hmm, I'm going to put in the extra effort and take scans, probably took about 45 mins to scan (crappy HP all in one) and upload but thought I would put in the extra effort before someone else does. I was so disappointed when I got my ad-bag and not a single one of them was a boxing day flyer. :lol: ..... :confused: .... :facepalm: .
May 8, 2012
248 posts
86 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I submitted 6 flyers this morning but didn't write that I received them legitimately (was just reading the rules) and I didn't provide my RFD username either. They were all flyers I received in the mail so they are legit. Did I get disqualified because I didn't write that?
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9836 upvotes
Toronto
Was the first to submit 2 flyers, but have failed to get any response...
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2006
2462 posts
473 upvotes
Southwestern Ontario
sent a boxing week flyer just a few moments ago. forgot to mention i received legitimately, but it was in my flyer wrap i just got out of my mailbox an hour ago.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2006
2462 posts
473 upvotes
Southwestern Ontario
actually just send another flyer in just now.