Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

2 for 1 Tickets for Sesame Place

• Last Updated:
  • May 3rd, 2013 9:56 am
Tags:
None
12 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15719 posts
7445 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Should mention that you need a CAA membership to get the deal.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2829 posts
1032 upvotes
Vaughan
This isn't in Canada is it?
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15719 posts
7445 upvotes
Toronto, ON
d_source wrote: This isn't in Canada is it?
It's near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Aug 7, 2010
338 posts
48 upvotes
Please PM me if someone does not mind sharing the CAA card number with me. I just need the first 6 digits. Thanks in advanced.
Dec 17, 2003
625 posts
80 upvotes
Hamilton
Two Days of Fun for the Price of One with Elmo’s Any 2-Day Ticket

Enjoy any 2nd day free with Elmo's ANY 2-Day ticket. The second day is valid any regular operating day during the 2011 season through 10/30/11 and does not have to be used on consecutive days. Discounts / coupons may not be used in combination with Elmo’s ANY Two Day Ticket. Retain this ticket for your 2nd visit. Valid photo I.D. required for each visit. Non-transferable.

It sounds to me that they are offering a two day pass for the price of one. The price is $51.99, regardless of age 2+. Wow that's expensive for toddlers. Anybody have experience with what is offered for the younger crowd that probably won't go on many rides?

"Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories" - Steven Wright
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5287 posts
3345 upvotes
mefreakboy wrote: Two Days of Fun for the Price of One with Elmo’s Any 2-Day Ticket

Enjoy any 2nd day free with Elmo's ANY 2-Day ticket. The second day is valid any regular operating day during the 2011 season through 10/30/11 and does not have to be used on consecutive days. Discounts / coupons may not be used in combination with Elmo’s ANY Two Day Ticket. Retain this ticket for your 2nd visit. Valid photo I.D. required for each visit. Non-transferable.

It sounds to me that they are offering a two day pass for the price of one. The price is $51.99, regardless of age 2+. Wow that's expensive for toddlers. Anybody have experience with what is offered for the younger crowd that probably won't go on many rides?
My brother and his wife took their kids (around 2 and 3 years old) last year and they loved it. We are going in September with out 2 year old and she is super excited about it. Keeps telling everyone she is going to Philadelphia to meet Elmo and Cookie Monster. Apparently tons to do with smaller kids.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
May 19, 2008
398 posts
89 upvotes
Just bought four 2-day tickets for the price of 2.

The first 2 were $56.65 US each

The last 2 were $0.00 US each.

This is a pretty Hot deal for me, as I was already planning on taking the family there at the end of June!

Thanks Op!

Basheer

mastermc wrote: Buy one 2 day ticket and get another 2 day ticket free at CAA.

http://www.caasco.com/Membership-and-Sa ... same-place
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15719 posts
7445 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Basheer wrote: Just bought four 2-day tickets for the price of $2.
It would be lava hot if this was true!!!
Aug 12, 2003
161 posts
83 upvotes
guessguy wrote: Don't think its much of a deal as the regular price for a 2 day pass is $57.99
http://www.sesameplace.com/sesame2/park ... id=pricing
I don't think you understand how this works.

For a family of 4 ( 2 Adults & 2 children) the regular price will cost a total of $231. This will give each person 2 days of admission.

The CAA special now: for the same family of 4 ( 2 Adults & 2 children) will cost a total of $113. This will also give each person 2 days of admission.

So you say it is not much of a deal? This is half price! 50% off.
Apr 29, 2012
16 posts
Gormley
For 2013, CAA offering 10% off.
I hope to find a better deal soon.
I heard Rite Aid and McDonald in the area offers $20 off coupons.