2 Day Universal Studios tickets????

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2018 2:06 pm
[OP]
May 9, 2018
83 posts
18 upvotes

2 Day Universal Studios tickets????

Orlando FL experts....is there a thing as 2 day pass for Universal & where is the online deal? Going March 2019
15 replies
Dec 24, 2007
452 posts
347 upvotes
BC
Yes, there are 2 day tickets...Best place to find deals for hotels and tickets is Mousesavers.com. They have tips getting tickets at discounts depending upon qualifications: AAA, Military, Costco, etc.. Also have links to Undercover Tourist, which is an authorized ticket reseller for Disney and Universal. We use them all the time to get ticket that are discounted from gate prices.
[OP]
May 9, 2018
83 posts
18 upvotes
Thanks...any idea best/ideal location to stay off the resort that is cheaper with easy access?
WetCoastGuy wrote:
Dec 5th, 2018 3:28 pm
Yes, there are 2 day tickets...Best place to find deals for hotels and tickets is Mousesavers.com. They have tips getting tickets at discounts depending upon qualifications: AAA, Military, Costco, etc.. Also have links to Undercover Tourist, which is an authorized ticket reseller for Disney and Universal. We use them all the time to get ticket that are discounted from gate prices.
Dec 24, 2007
452 posts
347 upvotes
BC
Lots of hotels along International Drive depending upon your budget and use of car. If you plan on just walking to the Universal gate to save parking fees then you need hotels near the Main entrance, which you access from Universal Blvd.

We have stayed at Holiday Inn & Suites Across from Universal Orlando and Rosen Inn closest to Universal and found both really good. Both are around $100 -$110 a night. Extended Stay America which has studios with a kitchen is also very good and a little cheaper, around $90, but further out.
Apr 29, 2007
388 posts
74 upvotes
Richmond Hill
FYI there's a current promo for buy 2 days get 2 days free. Also the price for 2 days is almost the same price as the seasonal annual pass.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
7523 posts
1934 upvotes
Toronto
There all kinds of promos going on all the time. You just have to do alot of searches. Last time we got a Costco special pay for 2 days get 7 (consecutive) days of tickets. So we went for 4 days. Kids went crazy going on many rides multiple times. Exhausting but hey the kids enjoyed so much.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
2837 posts
372 upvotes
Toronto
just came back from universal..
for 2 day, 1 park each day.. it was 105usd per day.
Last edited by oasis100 on Dec 6th, 2018 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Realtor - Platinum award winner
[OP]
May 9, 2018
83 posts
18 upvotes
Thanks.....where is this promo i.e. link please?
fkl118 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2018 5:04 pm
FYI there's a current promo for buy 2 days get 2 days free. Also the price for 2 days is almost the same price as the seasonal annual pass.
[OP]
May 9, 2018
83 posts
18 upvotes
This is the sort of thing am looking for and not looking to spend more than 4 days.
Arrgh wrote:
Dec 5th, 2018 5:24 pm
There all kinds of promos going on all the time. You just have to do alot of searches. Last time we got a Costco special pay for 2 days get 7 (consecutive) days of tickets. So we went for 4 days. Kids went crazy going on many rides multiple times. Exhausting but hey the kids enjoyed so much.
[OP]
May 9, 2018
83 posts
18 upvotes
Nice ....where did you stay and where did you buy this? Any advice / cons based on your experience on what to do and see while there and what you will do different?
oasis100 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2018 11:49 pm
for 2 day, 1 park each day.. it was 105usd.
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2004
4237 posts
521 upvotes
Ottawa
fkl118 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2018 5:04 pm
Just a word of caution, I believe the seasonal annual pass has a lot of blackout dates so may not work well for you (I was very interested until I saw the blackout dates which are pretty much during the only time we'd go).

As far as where to stay, there are 1000s of AirBnb in the area (although maybe not immediate area) - if you don't mind driving 15 minutes you can probably get a large house with a pool for $100/night depending on when you go.
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2004
4237 posts
521 upvotes
Ottawa
oasis100 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2018 11:49 pm
for 2 day, 1 park each day.. it was 105usd.
Please confirm if this was $105USD per day or for the 2 days? (I don't think it's been 105USD for 2 days for 20+ years ...)

Right now you can get "2 days" or "2 days + 2 extra days promo (expiring end of May/2019 with blackout dates)" (not Park to Park) for $212USD from undercovertourist
Right now you can get "2 days Park to Park" are $271USD and "2 days + 2 extra days promo Park to Park (expiring end of May/2019 with blackout dates)" for $262USD
(https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlan ... do-resort/)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2009
5728 posts
2916 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
It has been a long time since I've seen great prices to go to Universal. Also, if you want to catch the Hogwart's Express between the two parks, you will need to buy the Park to Park tickets. If the train isn't important to you, then you can just stick with one park per day.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
2837 posts
372 upvotes
Toronto
michelb wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 9:13 am
Please confirm if this was $105USD per day or for the 2 days? (I don't think it's been 105USD for 2 days for 20+ years ...)

Right now you can get "2 days" or "2 days + 2 extra days promo (expiring end of May/2019 with blackout dates)" (not Park to Park) for $212USD from undercovertourist
Right now you can get "2 days Park to Park" are $271USD and "2 days + 2 extra days promo Park to Park (expiring end of May/2019 with blackout dates)" for $262USD
(https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlan ... do-resort/)
i bought the tickets at the hotel , Hyatt Place Across From Universal Orlando Resort.. they are a partner hotel so you can buy tickets from the hotel. also a free shuttle from there. it was 105usd per day . so 210 for two days.1 day at each park. one day at universal and one day at adventure island. meaning you cannot go between the two parks on the same day.
i was only there for 2 days so i didnt go for the special you mentioned above for 271$.

the third park. the water park is closed right now because of weather. too cold. its chilly at night time. okay during the day. i was there last week. high of maybe 18 in the day.

very short waits for rides. some are 5mins can be up to 30mins during the afternoon. but if you get there first thing in morning at 9am. the wait times are very short.
Last edited by oasis100 on Dec 6th, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
2837 posts
372 upvotes
Toronto
Chickinvic wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 11:03 am
It has been a long time since I've seen great prices to go to Universal. Also, if you want to catch the Hogwart's Express between the two parks, you will need to buy the Park to Park tickets. If the train isn't important to you, then you can just stick with one park per day.
yes that is correct. if u dont need to ride the express then dont do the special they have right now. just do 1 park a day. 1 park a day is more than enough. i spent around 6 hours a day at each park.