None
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 30, 2004
1413 posts
17 upvotes
Chatham

2 Free LeapPad Apps Codes

Found these 2 codes while surfing around for cheap apps.

Free ebook "The Book of Super Awesome Stuff"
5813 1140 1518 1413

Free Alphabet soup game ...
5813 0790 4610 4973
13 replies
Jul 20, 2005
764 posts
23 upvotes
thanks OP!
where did you get this codes from?
Oct 11, 2008
52 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
Just got a leap pad for my 5 yr old for Xmas. Haven't opened the box b/c I'm worried it will suck and I should return it and get an iPad mini?
Mar 27, 2003
653 posts
18 upvotes
Thanks OP, my 2 yr old just got it for Christmas :P
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 30, 2004
1413 posts
17 upvotes
Chatham
I just purchased the Leappad 2 for my 3 year old... He doesn't seem too interested in it.
Played it a couple times and would rather play with the Ipad or his Lego..

I'm kinda bummed coz I really thought he would play with it.
Maybe I need to get more apps but they are soo expensive...

I found those 2 codes from http://www.***********.com/view/shop.leapfrog.com
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2003
8535 posts
873 upvotes
Vancouver
My mom got one for my 3 year old yesterday and while my little one is already well versed in ipad, ipod, and laptop games, she is pretty interested in the Leappad. she's burning through the free stuff pretty quick though. This could get expensive.

Thanks for the codes.
General Radek had some good ideas.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3316 posts
852 upvotes
Ontario
I tried to use the codes last night, they said they were either invalid, or expired etc...

Is it just me or is this deal done?
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2005
3370 posts
69 upvotes
deadice wrote:
Dec 28th, 2012 2:22 pm
I tried to use the codes last night, they said they were either invalid, or expired etc...

Is it just me or is this deal done?
When I copied and pasted the codes the other day, it did not work, but when I typed them in myself it worked.

Thanks again OP!!
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3316 posts
852 upvotes
Ontario
Thank you Squiggles and OP, entering them in yourself works! That's what I get for being lazy and copying and pasting :P
May 20, 2009
174 posts
55 upvotes
I too, purchased the leappad2 for my 4yo. She is well versed with an android tablet and the Playbook, but she loves her tablet. In fact, she had been asking for a 'kids' tablet. I need to spend another $30 though, to get the rechargeable battery pack because the AA batteries lasted under 3 days. Put batteries in on Christmas afternoon and the unit was near dead (battery red or flashing or something) this morning.

I preferred this unit to a real tablet because it's designed for kids. Kids are rough and tough on their toys. It can be dropped without me worrying the screen will crack or that the device will stop working. Also, there is no access to the internet, so I don't have to worry about what she may stumble upon while playing on her tablet. And, as I've experienced with other Leap Frog products, they are made to last a long time. Yes, the games and apps are expensive, so I will be buying them on sale to save money where I can.

Upon registering the tablet and downloading the included apps, I was given a 2 hour window on a 3 for $10 app download offer from selected apps or something. I chose 2 television shows (they run about an hour each I believe) and an app to learn words in Spanish (she is a Dora fan). Decent deal, since the avg cost of the apps was like $5 per. Be sure to look out for that offer when you register.
Jun 20, 2006
53 posts
2 upvotes
OMG it works! I tried a few times copying and pasting and it never worked. Finally just typed it in and I was able to redeem. Just did it a second ago, thanks OP!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
7228 posts
797 upvotes
Son has the leapster 2 and liked it but it was having issues.Got the leap pad and he didnt really like it and the stuff is so expensive for apps so we returned it and bought a $100 android tablet and he loves it, learning apps, games and all for free so its a much better investment i think.
× < >