Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

2 Free Photo Magnets From Walmart !!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2014 12:47 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4491 posts
3894 upvotes
Markham

2 Free Photo Magnets From Walmart !!!!

Deal Link:
Price:
free
Create 2 Photo Magnets, once both have been added to cart enter promo code: 50KFANS

Available online only. Can only be used once and cannot be used in combination with any other offer. Shipping charges apply with ship to home. Offer expires Friday February 14, 2014 at Midnight (PST).

http://www.walmartphotocentre.ca/

:lol:

NOTE: if this is a new account for you, you will also be entitle to 15 free 4x6 prints!
62 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2007
1825 posts
625 upvotes
Fun fun, thanks! Shipped to my local store to prevent shipping costs.
Oct 9, 2013
65 posts
29 upvotes
Port Elgin
Peroxide wrote: Fun fun, thanks! Shipped to my local store to prevent shipping costs.

It's telling me I have 15 free 4x6 photos as well. They showed up when I used the coupon and is still there now.

I added 15 4x6 photos to my cart and it shows the total as $0.00 and states

so I guess they were included as well!
New accounts always get 15 free prints.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2007
1825 posts
625 upvotes
Well I guess I don't print enough pictures!
Aug 11, 2009
915 posts
229 upvotes
Brampton
Nice, thanks for sharing.
Aug 10, 2006
112 posts
1 upvote
Markham
Just ordered...Thanks for sharing OP. Freebies, RFD at its best!
Rob
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
46969 posts
9263 upvotes
I just hope that when we go pick it up in store, there are no issues with the reps saying we have to pay something or saying its a system error.

*Crosses fingers* This is not an error/glitch on their site right? Either way ordered and once again thanks OP!
Blanka
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
3496 posts
2139 upvotes
Etobicoke
djemzine wrote: I just hope that when we go pick it up in store, there are no issues with the reps saying we have to pay something or saying its a system error.

*Crosses fingers* This is not an error/glitch on their site right? Either way ordered and once again thanks OP!
I dont think its a system error... And you have a confirmation email... So dont worry ...
Jun 6, 2013
372 posts
171 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP, just ordered!

You can make this deal even better. With the coupon, you can also add 15 4x6 prints for free!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)