Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2 Tickets to see Ottawa Senators vs. NJ Devils in Ottawa (Exp. 02/19)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2012 6:42 pm
Jul 15, 2011
89 posts
229 upvotes
KANATA

2 Tickets to see Ottawa Senators vs. NJ Devils in Ottawa (Exp. 02/19)

Prize - 2 Tickets to see the Ottawa Senators vs. NJ Devils in at Scotiabank Place in Ottawa on March 20th. Section 325, Row E, Seats 1 & 2.

This Contest is open to Canada Only, QC is OK. Obviously better if you live in Ottawa for this one.

Winner to be drawn through rafflecopter using random.org.

Enter Contest Here
16 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2009
5661 posts
2392 upvotes
Toronto
man, i hate raffle copter, thanks
....Now I have more time for contests :lol:
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
subbanator76 wrote: Prize - 2 Tickets to see the Ottawa Senators vs. NJ Devils in at Scotiabank Place in Ottawa on March 20th. Section 325, Row E, Seats 1 & 2.

This Contest is open to Canada Only, QC is OK. Obviously better if you live in Ottawa for this one.

Winner to be drawn through rafflecopter using random.org.
Although it's fairly obvious, can you please put "OTT Best" in the thread title.
Moz wrote: man, i hate raffle copter, thanks

Agreed.

Thanks anyways.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Jul 15, 2011
89 posts
229 upvotes
KANATA
ronin1701 wrote: Although it's fairly obvious, can you please put "OTT Best" in the thread title.

I used the Ottawa icon for my thread lead and wrote "In Ottawa" in the post, is that not good enough?

What is the problem with rafflecopter? It seems pretty straight forward. Is it because you can't use software to enter?
Canadian Dad - A look at the life of a Canadian Dad
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
subbanator76 wrote: I used the Ottawa icon for my thread lead and wrote "In Ottawa" in the post, is that not good enough?
I take the Ottawa icon to mean "OTT Only", just as I take the GTA icon to mean "GTA Only". Keep in mind that as per the rules:
Contest is open to Canadian Residents Only
So by making it obvious with "OTT Best" in the thread title, it warns everyone that they can enter if they like, but claiming may be a pain. Some people may be willing to endure that pain. As opposed to an "OTT Only" contest which the icon implies.

Unless it's obvious that it's irrelevant to me (like it says "AB Only" for example) I check every contest I see, just in case there's an ambiguity (like here).

I know I'm being nitpicky, and it's just a suggestion, you can do whatever you like, but more information is always better than less, IMO.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
subbanator76 wrote: What is the problem with rafflecopter? It seems pretty straight forward. Is it because you can't use software to enter?
I don't use software, so no that's not the reason.

I avoid Rafflecopter because you never really know what it is you're signing up for until you start clicking each level of the interface, and then all of a sudden you've signed up for a bunch of stuff you never intended to. At least with a FB contest you know (more or less) what you're getting yourself into, and it's a lot easier to unlike something or remove an app.
Jul 15, 2011
89 posts
229 upvotes
KANATA
ronin1701 wrote: I take the Ottawa icon to mean "OTT Only", just as I take the GTA icon to mean "GTA Only". Keep in mind that as per the rules:

So by making it obvious with "OTT Best" in the thread title, it warns everyone that they can enter if they like, but claiming may be a pain. Some people may be willing to endure that pain. As opposed to an "OTT Only" contest which the icon implies.

Unless it's obvious that it's irrelevant to me (like it says "AB Only" for example) I check every contest I see, just in case there's an ambiguity (like here).

I know I'm being nitpicky, and it's just a suggestion, you can do whatever you like, but more information is always better than less, IMO.

No, that's a great explanation. I am new at this so any help is good help. This one is a almost done but I'll note it for future contests.

Thanks!
Jul 15, 2011
89 posts
229 upvotes
KANATA
ronin1701 wrote: I don't use software, so no that's not the reason.

I avoid Rafflecopter because you never really know what it is you're signing up for until you start clicking each level of the interface, and then all of a sudden you've signed up for a bunch of stuff you never intended to. At least with a FB contest you know (more or less) what you're getting yourself into, and it's a lot easier to unlike something or remove an app.

I'm new to the Rafflecopter thing but I can see where someone could create a sketchy one. I'm trying to stick to twitter and facebook entries for mine, so we'll see how that works out.

Thanks for the feedback!
Jul 15, 2011
89 posts
229 upvotes
KANATA
This one ends at midnight, I'm surprised by the number of Leafs fans trying to win Sens tickets, LOL. I'm guessing it's so they can burn them :D