• Nov 14th, 2017 9:04 pm
[OP]
Jul 14, 2015
108 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2 TVs connected wireless to 1 receiver Bell Fibe

Hi Everyone,

I have 2 TVs that I want to connect over WiFi to 1 receiver using the Bell Fibe TV service. They will be showing the same channels so I don't want to pay for another receiver.

Is this possible?
6 replies
Nov 6, 2003
200 posts
28 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Yes, this is possible. One approach to accomplish this would be to use an HDMI splitter to send the same signal to both TV's.

I've done this when comparing different TV's in my house using the same source signal (ie Fibe wireless or Blu-ray).
Penalty Box
Dec 9, 2003
4200 posts
440 upvotes
Calgary
If you insist on wirelessly you will need a HD transmitter/receiver like the Nyrius Aries
I apologize for offending sensitivities of alt right, alt left, or anyone in the middle, for humor or perspectives, for my maturity and occasional errors. I apologize for misunderstandings on gender, religion, politics, race or deals.
[OP]
Jul 14, 2015
108 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I like the idea of an using an HDMI splitter but because where the TVs are positioned, it would take a very long HDMI cable to connect both of them and It would hard to conceal the cable nicely.

Any way to stream the signal from 1 TV to other over WiFi?
Nov 28, 2013
67 posts
69 upvotes
You could connect a small PC to one TV and use Bell's website to watch all the channels you subscribe to. The quality isn't great but very watchable.
The Bell Fibe app doesn't support mirroring, so using an Android device may be out of the question.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
25401 posts
2754 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
@LiftedMind is correct

You don't need to buy or rent a second receiver. Just use a computer or Apple TV and plug it into your second television. You can actually hook up to 5 additional devices using this method.

Apple TV has an iOS app and you can watch using any computer and a browser from this site

https://tv.bell.ca/

Android and iPhones will not work with Chromecast or any casting device.