None
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 10, 2003
2553 posts
2 upvotes

2 week stay in Kingston in October

Any advice as to where I should stay?

Maybe somewhere that costs less than a hotel? Or if you guys know websites where I can get info on student residences?

Thanks guys
3 replies
Jan 15, 2002
660 posts
Calgary
espeed wrote:Any advice as to where I should stay?

Maybe somewhere that costs less than a hotel? Or if you guys know websites where I can get info on student residences?

Thanks guys
www.queensu.ca and

Do a search for apartment and housing and check under apartment and housing listings.

Do a search for Donald Gordon Center (Queen's conference center) and they also work at a hotel during the year.

Do a search for residence life. I know over the summer they rent out residence rooms but i'm not sure about the regular school year.

Over near West Campus of Queen's I know there are alot of families who rent out rooms on a weekly basis to students in teachers college but I dont have any website links. Might be some information on Apartment and Housing's listing service.

If i were you I'd also try priceline. You can probably get a pretty decent rate in Kingston in October... I can't see anyone actually visiting at that time.
Refs: Heat 92-0-0 ; Ebay 25-0-0

Please trade safe, Sign up and use Heatware
I do not use paypal.
Jun 8, 2005
6 posts
The residences and Donald Gordon centre charge fairly high prices for residences. A friend of mine was looking to stay and I think it turned out to be more than $50/night. I would recommend the hostels in town which are quite a bit cheaper. There are several downtown.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 10, 2003
2553 posts
2 upvotes
thanks guys

$50 a night is actually a lot for me. 2 weeks = 700 bucks

The family renting out thing seems interesting. I think Kingston is not as expensive as places like TO?

Anyone else know how to get info on that?