Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

20% off 1-year membership at Toronto Zoo

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2014 7:36 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15684 posts
7397 upvotes
Toronto, ON

20% off 1-year membership at Toronto Zoo

Deal Link:
Price:
20% off
Savings:
20% off
Expiry:
September 30, 2014
From the Oasis Zoo Run on the weekend:

Join the Zoo family and receive exciting benefits:

-Toronto Zoo is home to more than 5,000 animals and over 450 species
-Unlimited FREE admission year-round
-FREE Zoomobile rides (seasonal)
-FREE subscription to member magazine
-10% discount on purchases in restaurants
-10% discount on gift shop purchases
-Members Only early giant panda viewing (seasonal)

To purchase, go on-line at http://torontozoo.com/Membership/OASIS and enter promo code ZOORUN2014

The Fine Print

Valid for NEW one-year memberships only. Must not have had an active membership since July 31, 2014. Offer expires Tuesday, September 30, 2014.
21 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4832 posts
759 upvotes
What's the difference between family and single family?
Is that like for a single parent?
Jun 2, 2006
903 posts
303 upvotes
Mississauga
The Toronto Zoo is awesome! I cannot say enough good things about it.

It is so friggin huge (so much to see), that it takes multiple visits to take everything in.

It's the best entertainment/educational value in the city IMHO. I always recommend it to anyone from out of town! You are actually engaged for several hours/days. In contrast, going to a place like the CN Tower loses it's appeal after the first 30mins. Casa Loma is kind of boring I've heard.....etc.

The Toronto Zoo FTW!!!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
IceBlueShoes wrote: What's the difference between family and single family?
Is that like for a single parent?
http://torontozoo.com/Membership/

Family
2 named adults and up to 4 children living in the same household between the age of 3 - 15

Single Family
1 name adult and up to 4 children living in the same household between the age of 3 - 15.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2006
2467 posts
1081 upvotes
GTA
I would like to get the family membership. My daughter is under 1 but I have a niece and nephew 3 & 6, how do they verify children, could I bring different kids each time?
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2004
1481 posts
1012 upvotes
wackojacko wrote: I would like to get the family membership. My daughter is under 1 but I have a niece and nephew 3 & 6, how do they verify children, could I bring different kids each time?
They don't check at all. You should put the max number of children which is 4. I bring my nephews and neighbours kids with my own 2
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15684 posts
7397 upvotes
Toronto, ON
wackojacko wrote: I would like to get the family membership. My daughter is under 1 but I have a niece and nephew 3 & 6, how do they verify children, could I bring different kids each time?
From my experience, they have never checked ID and age for my two kids. They only required us to show ID for my wife and me.
Oct 19, 2009
39 posts
46 upvotes
in order to get the deal, do I have to participate the OASIS RUN last weekend? thanks
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15684 posts
7397 upvotes
Toronto, ON
leapon wrote: in order to get the deal, do I have to participate the OASIS RUN last weekend? thanks
I doubt they will check.
Jul 11, 2005
331 posts
82 upvotes
Awesome! Purchased and Thanked OP.

Also, I did not participate in the OASIS Run, so they do not check.
Jul 8, 2014
426 posts
271 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Take note that PARKING is $10.00 per vehicle (Pay at Admission) per visit.
The unlimited parking pass is $50.00 and does not get discounted when you apply the promo code.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18196 posts
36555 upvotes
Scarborough
DJ4LIFE wrote: Take note that PARKING is $10.00 per vehicle (Pay at Admission) per visit.
The unlimited parking pass is $50.00 and does not get discounted when you apply the promo code.
Too bad it doesn't apply to the parking pass. Guess I have a week to think about this one.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15684 posts
7397 upvotes
Toronto, ON
willonrfd wrote: How do you receive the membership? In the mail?
I can't remember but I think they email you a temporary membership that you can print out. Then the real membership card will come in the mail.
Nov 8, 2012
790 posts
275 upvotes
Don't forget your parking pass if you're actually going to go often enough for the pass to save you some money.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1275 posts
301 upvotes
Argh.... If only I caught this post a day sooner!

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)