• Jun 20th, 2018 12:21 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2002
1302 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] $20 off $100 MasterPass Deal is back

Just saw that starting today this deal has returned.

As before - online only, also must pay with masterpass (doesn't mean mastercard)

Expires June 17

https://www.costco.ca/masterpass.html

Updates with credit where credit is due:

For those having trouble:
secretliar wrote:
May 7th, 2018 12:12 pm
On phone, Costco told me that they have issue with Masterpass deal and that should be resolved in the afternoon.
Bonus Points:
wlee wrote:
May 7th, 2018 12:31 pm
Don't forget 3x aeroplan, code AERO3
Also if you got the unique $10 off emailed to you here is a suggestion:
RxMills wrote:
May 7th, 2018 11:05 am
If we can make it work, $20 off + $10 off unique Costco online mailing promo code could be interesting.
Last edited by (Bean) on May 7th, 2018 10:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
[#[_]#]
[+[_]::]
Thread Summary
AERO3 is not compatible with Masterpass and the 20$Off will not appear : in Aeroplan's FAQ, it's written that it cannot be combined with other promotion.

What did you get and at what price. Add your hot deal below.

Costco MasterPass is NOT compatible with Amex. Other retailers that accept MasterPass will also accept Amex, but Costco seems to block it. Please post here if this is not correct or if you find a way to get around this.
541 replies
Mar 28, 2011
430 posts
232 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks Op

Limit 1 use per membership

* Valid from May 7 to June 17, 2018 and may not be combined with any other offer. This offer is only available to members who pay by Masterpass and make a merchandise purchase of $100 or more (in one transaction, before taxes, applicable fees and shipping, unless applicable fees and/or standard shipping is included in the quoted price.) MAXIMUM of one (1) $20 OFF is available per member during the promotional period. Offer not valid for Costco purchases made in warehouse, in Costco Business Centres, on costcobusinesscentre.ca, or on purchases of Costco Cash Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Gift cards, certificates and tickets, travel, tires, membership, or membership renewals. Only Canadian Costco members in good standing may take advantage of this offer.‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
1361 posts
433 upvotes
Quebec
BoredAtWork wrote:
May 7th, 2018 10:20 am
Thanks Op

Limit 1 use per membership

* Valid from May 7 to June 17, 2018 and may not be combined with any other offer. This offer is only available to members who pay by Masterpass and make a merchandise purchase of $100 or more (in one transaction, before taxes, applicable fees and shipping, unless applicable fees and/or standard shipping is included in the quoted price.) MAXIMUM of one (1) $20 OFF is available per member during the promotional period. Offer not valid for Costco purchases made in warehouse, in Costco Business Centres, on costcobusinesscentre.ca, or on purchases of Costco Cash Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Gift cards, certificates and tickets, travel, tires, membership, or membership renewals. Only Canadian Costco members in good standing may take advantage of this offer.‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

damn you wanted to buuy eshop cards
Dec 15, 2011
150 posts
44 upvotes
Quebec
Never worked for me last year. Always got an error message when returning from Masterpass to Costco's webpage
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
1361 posts
433 upvotes
Quebec
jnharvey wrote:
May 7th, 2018 10:29 am
Never worked for me last year. Always got an error message when returning from Masterpass to Costco's webpage
same calling costco now
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1323 posts
302 upvotes
Calgary
ratatapa wrote:
May 7th, 2018 10:26 am
damn you wanted to buuy eshop cards
Good catch. I used it last time to get xbox money and no bueno trying to get through checkout this time.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2006
1347 posts
255 upvotes
Offer not valid for Costco purchases made in warehouse, in Costco Business Centres, on costcobusinesscentre.ca, or on purchases of Costco Cash Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Gift cards

LOL looks like they learned from the recent US Visa Checkout deal that did include Costco cash cards. Costco should really test these promotions first in Canada cause it's a lot harder to lose marketing dollars.
Apr 2, 2009
165 posts
96 upvotes
vancouver
Just tried this, didn't get any discount. Going to contact customer service.
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Dec 27, 2016
318 posts
293 upvotes
FYI- I used this the last time when I didn’t have a membership and still received the discount. I can’t confirm whether it’s the same this time as I have a membership now.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
1361 posts
433 upvotes
Quebec
Can<t use masterpass on the site said they have issue and neither costco or Masterpass gets the issue

So called Costco and they gave me a 20$ off code that i applied manually for a 100$ gift card eshop :P
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2013
1257 posts
609 upvotes
GVR
It says For Costco members only so might be different this time.
Apr 10, 2011
877 posts
406 upvotes
Vancouver
If we can make it work, $20 off + $10 off unique Costco online mailing promo code could be interesting.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
1747 posts
153 upvotes
Ottawa
(Bean) wrote:
May 7th, 2018 10:17 am
Just saw that starting today this deal has returned.

As before - online only, also must pay with masterpass (doesn't mean mastercard)

Expires June 17

https://www.costco.ca/masterpass.html
I literally ordered online from costco.ca a $125 item and was searching for that masterpass deal and realized they had discontinued that deal, so I ordered anyways. Now 2 days later you saying they came out with the masterpass deal? How do returns work for online costco orders because I can return the order when it arrives and reorder the same with and get $20 off.