Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

20% off CN Tower and Ripley’s Aquarium combo admission

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2017 3:14 pm
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON

20% off CN Tower and Ripley’s Aquarium combo admission

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
20% off
Expiry:
September 5, 2017
SEA THE SKY Combo Ticket

Visit two great attractions, the CN Tower and Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada for one low price! Package includes General Admission access to the CN Tower and Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada.

Your Tower Experience offers general admission access to your choice of thrills. Discover spectacular views, from the LookOut Level at 346 m (1,136 ft.), including EdgeWalk viewing at EdgeWalk LIVE!, dare to walk on air on the world famous Glass Floor at 342m (1,122 ft.) with outdoor SkyTerrace, informational displays and more.

At Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada explore the waters of the world in the heart of downtown Toronto featuring 16,000 aquatic animals, 450 species and over 100 interactive displays. Save now on your deep sea adventure.

Limited quantity available. Tickets on sale until September 4, 2017, or until sold out. Tickets are sold online only. Tickets are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase. A maximum of 8 tickets per transaction. Purchasers are not required to visit both attractions on the same day.

Adult (13-64) $55.20 (vs. $36 CN + $33 Ripley's)
Senior (65+) $43.20 (vs. $31 CN + $23 Ripley's)
Child (4-12) $36.00 (vs. $26 CN + $23 Ripley's)
When presenting tickets onsite you may do so either on your smart device or in printed form.

If you choose to print your tickets purchased online, please note the CN Tower has no ability to reprint your tickets onsite so please print before arrival.
18 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
1604 posts
977 upvotes
An easier way to get 20% off Ripleys Aquarium

Buy a Virgin Mobile SIM card ($5, sometimes you get lucky and get for free)
Activate it as Prepaid but do NOT load any funds on it (unless you need it)

Go online to member perks

Print your ticket for 20% off Ripleys for you + guest
Oh and while in account print all the other coupons too (eg 25% off ROM, Starbucks discounts etc)
Koodo $45 60GB 5G + Unlimited Long Distance Perk (28 Countries)
Public $120 180GB + Canada Wide (90 Day plan; less rewards = $20 per month)
Freedom $35 North America Wide + 20GB + 1GB Roaming
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2008
7140 posts
3513 upvotes
kav2001c wrote: An easier way to get 20% off Ripleys Aquarium

Buy a Virgin Mobile SIM card ($5, sometimes you get lucky and get for free)
Activate it as Prepaid but do NOT load any funds on it (unless you need it)

Go online to member perks

Print your ticket for 20% off Ripleys for you + guest
Oh and while in account print all the other coupons too (eg 25% off ROM, Starbucks discounts etc)
I'm pretty sure your multistep process is not "easier" than simply buying the tickets directly online with OP link.
Apr 6, 2011
578 posts
245 upvotes
SomeOtherDude wrote: I'm pretty sure your multistep process is not "easier" than simply buying the tickets directly online with OP link.
it is better though for people like myself just looking for ripleys aquarium tickets but not CN tower tickets.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
Admission (just to the aquarium) is 30% off if you can find a friend with a membership. (members can get up to 4 people in per day @ 30% off)
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2015
1112 posts
1318 upvotes
Toronto
You can also save 15% if you show your Air Miles card when buying tickets at the CN Tower
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2004
1157 posts
824 upvotes
Scarborough
Paroxetine wrote: If you have an Air Miles card, you can save 20% on purchase of Ripley's Aquarium tickets

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/RewardsPr ... rod2424645
Paroxetine wrote: You can also save 15% if you show your Air Miles card when buying tickets at the CN Tower
I've had an airmiles card for almost 20 years and wasn't aware of this. I should visit their site more often.

Thanked..... on both post
Dec 17, 2014
266 posts
168 upvotes
Thanks OP, both are on my short term to-do list. And to the other posters - I had no idea about the air miles 20% off at Ripley's, or the 15% off the CN.
Jul 14, 2014
376 posts
182 upvotes
Oakville, ON
havent been to the CN in years - any changes?
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16765 posts
8103 upvotes
Does the 15% air miles promo stack with this deal if we pay in person at the cn tower?
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
You can get the citypass for toronto for a great price and get to see 5 different places

http://www.citypass.com/toronto

Also with this pass you skip all the lines
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Dec 8, 2010
144 posts
36 upvotes
Granby
I will be in Toronto in 1.5 weeks and I plan to buy the Citypass. Which place should I go first to avoid the lines? I won't go to the zoo. Thanks.

Btw, too bad Costco does not this pass this year. Could have save about $80.
blazed16 wrote: You can get the citypass for toronto for a great price and get to see 5 different places

http://www.citypass.com/toronto

Also with this pass you skip all the lines
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
nano69an wrote: I will be in Toronto in 1.5 weeks and I plan to buy the Citypass. Which place should I go first to avoid the lines? I won't go to the zoo. Thanks.
Btw, too bad Costco does not this pass this year. Could have save about $80.
The longest line should be at the CN Tower, but then I believe you can skip to the front of the line with CityPass.
You want to select a day with clear sky to go up the tower though. Some prefer to go at late evening, when they can enjoy both day and night views of the city.
The other attractions normally won't have any line-ups.
Nov 26, 2015
27 posts
13 upvotes
Orangeville, ON
Is this still the best deal for CN Tower and Ripley's Aquarium? or is there another option?
The Sea-to-Sky route is the same price as using the Airmiles 15% discount at CN Tower an using the CAA 20% discount at Ripley's
Oct 17, 2015
418 posts
125 upvotes
Mississauga
Tapeworm wrote: Is this still the best deal for CN Tower and Ripley's Aquarium? or is there another option?
The Sea-to-Sky route is the same price as using the Airmiles 15% discount at CN Tower an using the CAA 20% discount at Ripley's
City pass is better if you want to see all 5 attractions, it's 76 this year. Normally at costco, in the previous years it would go for about ~60. Could look at getting the citypass if interested in the other ones
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26216 posts
39767 upvotes
Toronto
both are free for people that work/volunteer in tourism (airlines, hotels, attractions). You'll need to show your employee/volunteer ID for discount. Can PM me your email for details.
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7772 posts
1025 upvotes
Waterloo
Costco doesn't carry city pass for Toronto anymore....
Love saving money......