Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Instacart

$20 off when you spend $35 at Walmart

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2018 10:04 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2013
1395 posts
7214 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA

$20 off when you spend $35 at Walmart

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Instacart
Add promo code WALMART20.

Offer valid only on a first-time Instacart order of $35 or more, made for delivery of products from Walmart Canada until 12/31/2018 at 11:59PM Eastern Time. One offer per household only. Discount will be applied to the total purchase price for all non-alcohol products, and excludes taxes, tips, and/or fees. Delivery subject to availability. See terms of any promotional offers here. In order to take advantage of this offer, customers must have a valid account on Instacart.ca with a valid form of accepted payment on file. Offer applies to delivery charges and/or order amount associated with an order of groceries from a single Walmart Canada location only. Instacart reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases. Offer has no cash value. Not available in all postal codes. Void where restricted or prohibited by law. Instacart is not a retailer, seller, or re-seller. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Koodo - Zoomer Mobile - Tangerine - Voip.ms
99 replies
Jul 14, 2014
186 posts
478 upvotes
Markham
Save $20 when spending $35 or more with Coupon WALMART20

small delivery charge but still wroth
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 13th, 2018 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited title
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2009
1913 posts
1221 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
zaibii786 wrote: small delivery charge but still wroth
How much is the delivery fee? I can't seem to find much information without signing up.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2007
2727 posts
3000 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone ever used this before?
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2005
2347 posts
258 upvotes
dr_torch wrote: How much is the delivery fee? I can't seem to find much information without signing up.
I believe it is $4.
May 26, 2013
124 posts
93 upvotes
Guelph
dr_torch wrote: How much is the delivery fee? I can't seem to find much information without signing up.
It says $3.99 delivery fee for a limited time.
Banned
Nov 29, 2015
1424 posts
524 upvotes
Brossard, QC
When the weather is bad and there is no food in my refrigerator, I will consider to buy online and have the purchases shipped home. Anyway we pay less, it is a good deal.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18196 posts
36555 upvotes
Scarborough
Chrno wrote: Anyone ever used this before?
Not from Walmart but my previous Instacart orders from RCSS have always been good. I wish Walmart offered their own delivery for my area but that hasn't started yet so this is the next best thing if I don't want to run out myself.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Sep 23, 2003
678 posts
228 upvotes
do u need to tip the driver?
Mar 4, 2007
735 posts
734 upvotes
Halifax
Only see superstore listed for me, I'm in Halifax.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
2223 posts
628 upvotes
GTA
no walmart delivery in my area. sucks though because it is just a 8-10 mins drive and they still dont deliver.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
antzz wrote: do u need to tip the driver?
No, from https://www.instacart.ca/help/section/2 ... 5005643323

You're welcome to tip the shopper who delivered your order through the app or our website before or after the delivery is made.

Your tips go directly to the people who are fulfilling and delivering your order. Depending on your delivery area, the tips go to your personal shopper or delivery driver.

You can add and change a tip amount up to 14 days after your delivery is complete. Your receipt will update accordingly.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2012
1036 posts
1007 upvotes
London, ON
cheruboo wrote: Only see superstore listed for me, I'm in Halifax.
Same, and Valu Mart in London ON
Sep 11, 2015
227 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks op, bought some supplements on the cheap. Was able to get free delivery over $35.
Deal Expert
Jun 26, 2011
15096 posts
5413 upvotes
GTA
josh58 wrote: Thanks op, bought some supplements on the cheap. Was able to get free delivery over $35.
Did you get free delivery because of the 2 free delivery promo where you can sign up and cancel?

Edit: Just realized this is for first-time orders only...D'oh!
Sep 11, 2015
227 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
RolandCouch wrote: Did you get free delivery because of the 2 free delivery promo where you can sign up and cancel?

Edit: Just realized this is for first-time orders only...D'oh!
Signed up for the 14 days free trail. Will just cancel it in a few days.
Feb 25, 2003
627 posts
492 upvotes
Vancouver
There is also the referral code to get up to $50 back. 5 X $10 increments.
Sep 11, 2015
227 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
vancitydude wrote: There is also the referral code to get up to $50 back. 5 X $10 increments.
Also from the welcome email I just got if you give someone $10 you get $10. Will make a new account for my wife and get some extra money off.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)