[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
3497 posts
270 upvotes
Markham
Trader Score: 183 (100% Positive)

2004 Chrysler Pacifica - > RFD SPECIAL ONLY $1999

Trying to see if anyone on here would be interested. 2004 Chrysler Pacifica 6 seater SUV/VAN crossover. If not selling, just going to keep the car. Just changed the brakes, brake pads, etc. Car drives smoothly, always changed oil at the dealer. It is a well taken care of car. Bought it 2004 with less than 26,000 km on it. Currently has about 235,000 km on it. Car has cloth interior, because we prefer cloth interior. Has a DVD player that was installed for $3000 at the time, amazing for kids. Car is in good condition inside and out. Has a different grille put in that costed $1500 with installation not too long ago. Car is a greenish teal, a very popular colour for the pacifica. The car has been an amazing car for the past several years. We are just looking to change cars, if I cannot find a buyer interested I will just keep the car as it has a long way to go. Serious buyers who are interested send me a pm and I will send pictures. Asking price is $1999 FOR RFD ONLY SELLING THE CAR AS-IS, which is more than fair for the amount of km run and the condition of the car. Thanks for reading.
Selling as-is but car runs amazing. Using it right now !
Last edited by IGetMoney on Oct 1st, 2014 4:49 pm, edited 8 times in total.
25 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
3497 posts
270 upvotes
Markham
can add pictures upon request if anyone is interested, let me know
Last edited by IGetMoney on Sep 18th, 2016 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
3497 posts
270 upvotes
Markham
sent pictures to your inbox :)

the tires were actually recently changed maybe about less than a year ago, Michelin tires, spent a pretty penny on the set of four, so no need to worry about tires for a while

transmission is good from what chrysler told me last time I went in for service which was only a few weeks ago

just changed the battery alternator, so that's good for a long while now too, this car is regularly serviced at the chrysler dealership, so it's up to date on most maintenance so far, I take care of my cars :)
bananaX wrote:
Jun 9th, 2015 1:57 pm
I'll bite, pics please :) ?

What condition are the tires in?

Any issues with the transmission?