• Sep 25th, 2013 6:34 am
Tags:
None
Jan 20, 2010
258 posts
9 upvotes
Trader Score: 0

2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R - **Special Edition**

2007 Kawasaki Ninja Zx6r Special Edition - Silver with Red anodized forks and wheels. **Rare version**
28,000km
3rd Owner
Well maintained and ***MUST BE SEEN IN PERSON*** always complimented on how nice the bike looks because of the silver/gunmetal/greyish color and the red rims just pop out at you.
Serviced at Stunters Inc March 2012

I have the UVIP (Used Vehicle Information Package ) and bike comes fully certified. This bike is ready to go for the spring/summer. The bike runs perfect and motor pulls really strong.

Since new the bike has been serviced at Kahuna Powersports by the previous owner. Service history is available by Kahuna by vin number which I can provide. I've owned the bike since 17,000km and has been excellent to me and given me no issues. I performed oil changes every 3000-4000km, chain maintenance every 500-700km. The bike has always been stored properly. Tires were replaced last year in April (Michelin Pilot Power 2 Cts). Good for another season.

Recent work completed as of March 2012
-Valve check/adjustment
-Coolant flush
-Brake fluid flush (front/rear)
-new spark plugs
-new air filter
-oil and filter change
-chain adjustment/maintenance
-brake inspection
-cable adjustments (clutch/brake etc)
-full head to toe inspection pretty much
-just under $1000 in preventative maintenance receipt to prove
-new battery in January 2012

Mods:
Jardine Exhaust
Solo Seat cowl and Passenger seat
Fender Eliminator
Tank Protector
Alarm

The bike has 2 minor cracks/slight surface scratches in the bottom right fairings. Only noticeable when looking really close at it.

Reason for selling I want to try something new. Perhaps a 08+ R6, newer gixxer 600, 09+ zx6r, triumph street or daytona etc.

I'm asking $6700 pretty much firm. Please no lowball offers or ******** trades for ATV's/planes/jetskis/snow mobiles - I'm not interested.

Please PM me.

2 replies
× < >