[FS] ***2009 Honda Civic DX-G Sedan (Auto, 18000 km)***

• Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2012 6:41 pm
[OP]
May 22, 2006
19 posts
Trader Score: 2 (100% Positive)

***2009 Honda Civic DX-G Sedan (Auto, 18000 km)***

Hi, I am selling my 2009 Honda Civic DX-G (Silver). The car has only been driven for just over $18000 KMS since it was purchased brand new back in May 2009. It looks and drives like a new car. It has always been properly maintained and regularly inspected by Honda dealership. It comes with 4 all season and 4 new Michelin X-Ice winter tires. Rust proofing is also included.

The car was in a no-fault accident in Dec 2009 where it was rear ended. There was no frame or structural damage. As I had the best insurance coverage available, everything was fixed and expertly repaired using genuine Honda parts making it practically brand new again. I have been driving it even since and never had a single issue. But you would have to see it to believe it.

I have recently moved to downtown Toronto, closer to my work. So I have no need for it. Instead of it just standing there collecting dust, I would rather sell it.

The asking price is $13,500. Based on its year, model, condition and KMS driven, I believe the price is more than reasonable. The car is still under manufacturer’s warranty. If our deal moves forward, you would be more than welcome to take it to your own mechanic and have it inspected.

If interested, please contact me by phone or text at 416-832-4645 (leave a message) or send me a PM. All reasonable offers will be considered. Thank you!!

Here are some of the specifications of this particular model:

Options
• Automatic Transmission
• AM/FM Stereo/MP3
• Air Conditioning
• Alloy Wheels
• Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS)
• CD Player
• Cruise Control
• Daytime Running Lights
• Dual Airbag
• Power Door Locks