• Mar 21st, 2017 9:29 am
[OP]
Dec 9, 2014
280 posts
145 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Trader Score: 0

2010 Ford Focus For Sale $7000 with super low km's

Hi I am selling my 2010 Ford Focus for $7000, and the price is firm thank you. I have priced it to sell and I am in no rush.

It only has 64,000 km's, and is in excellent condition. It runs great and fantastic on gas.

The interior features an available SYNC system that allows the driver to synchronize mobile electronic devices such as mp3 players and cell phones. Four airbags are standard, and rear seats include headrests. It also has traction control and SIRIUS AM/FM/Satellite, seek-scan Radio.

-15" silver aluminum Wheels
-Anti-lock brakes
-Electronic stability control
-AC
-Remote keyless entry and power door locks
-Bluetooth

The engine is a 140-hp 2.0-liter and I have been running the car on Synthetic oil only, I also just did a transmission flush and oil change in January which cost me $250.

Thank you for looking!

I am located in Surrey BC.

http://i65.tinypic.com/jauwk9.jpg
1 reply
[OP]
Dec 9, 2014
280 posts
145 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Trader Score: 0
Sickdeals wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 8:41 pm
Hi I am selling my 2010 Ford Focus for $7000, and the price is firm thank you. I have priced it to sell and I am in no rush.

It only has 64,000 km's, and is in excellent condition. It runs great and fantastic on gas.

The interior features an available SYNC system that allows the driver to synchronize mobile electronic devices such as mp3 players and cell phones. Four airbags are standard, and rear seats include headrests. It also has traction control and SIRIUS AM/FM/Satellite, seek-scan Radio.

-15" silver aluminum Wheels
-Anti-lock brakes
-Electronic stability control
-AC
-Remote keyless entry and power door locks
-Bluetooth

The engine is a 140-hp 2.0-liter and I have been running the car on Synthetic oil only, I also just did a transmission flush and oil change in January which cost me $250.

Thank you for looking!

I am located in Surrey BC.

http://i65.tinypic.com/jauwk9.jpg
Price reduced to $7000, priced to sell.
Let's live together & save together

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)