Expired Contests

[Once] 2012/08/19 - Bass Pro - Utah Hunt Sweepstakes (Flights yes, Guns+Ammo no, QC no, 21+)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2012 11:35 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106491 upvotes
Richmond Hill

2012/08/19 - Bass Pro - Utah Hunt Sweepstakes (Flights yes, Guns+Ammo no, QC no, 21+)

"Under Armour and Buck Commander Utah Hunt Sweepstakes"

Prize:
  • Grand Prize: a guided hunting trip with at least one member of the Under Armour Buck Commanders team as well as some UA Hunt Team members for winner (no guest) in central Utah. Winner has the option to hunt for mule deer or antelope. Prize consists of :
    [INDENT]
  • round trip coach air transportation for winner from the major commercial airport closest to winner’s residence (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion);
  • transportation to/from the airport in Utah and the hunting camp location;
  • 3 days/2 nights’ standard hunt accommodations at the hunting camp location;
  • selected meals;
  • Under Armour hunting gear and accessories (to be selected by Sponsor); and one hunting tag.
  • Winner is responsible for providing his/her own rifle and ammunition. Winner must qualify/be eligible for hunting tag.[/INDENT]
  • First Prizes (one from each participating Bass Pro location + online entrants): one (1) of sixty-three (63) RedHead® Spotting Scope and a RedHead® Large Gear Bag
ARV: GP: $15,000; 1st: $330 each

Rules: https://media.basspro.com/pdf/2012UA-Bu ... -Rules.pdf

Enter: https://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stor ... HuntSweeps

Search: basspro

Good luck!

E.&O.E.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
6 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378559 upvotes
Ottawa
good luck
bring back colour