Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
20068 posts
353823 upvotes
Ottawa

2012/08/31 Disney Junior "Capture the Memories contest"

BONUS ENTRIES: Each entrant may obtain bonus entries by watching Disney Junior between 5:30 and 6 p.m. ET on August 3th, August 13th, August 20th, and August 27th obtaining the weekly magic word, and entering it on www.disneyjunior.ca. One (1) magic word per week will be revealed during the Contest Period. Entrants may obtain a maximum of five (5) bonus entries for each magic word entered for a total of up to 20 bonus entries during the Contest Period.

Enter: http://www.disneyjunior.ca/en/contests/ ... /enter.php

Rules: http://www.disneyjunior.ca/en/contests/ ... /rules.php

Prize: There is one (1) prize available to be won (approximate retail value of the vacation package is: $10,131.96 USD).
The vacation shall be for a group of four (4) persons and shall include:

Four (4) round trip coach air fares between the major international airport closest to winner's residence and the Orlando International Airport in Orlando, Florida, USA.
Four (4) round trip ground transfers between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World Resort.
Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for five (5) nights at a hotel at the Walt Disney World Resort selected by Disney in its sole discretion.
Four (4) 6-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper and Water Park Fun & More Options.
A Disney Gift Card with a value of Six Hundred United States Dollars (US$600).
VIP viewing for four (1) for Illuminations: Reflections of Earth fireworks show at Epcot. Based on availability. Restrictions apply.
VIP viewing for one (1) Disney Theme Park parade or show for four (4) persons. Parade and/or show selection and date of experience is at the discretion of Disney. Based on availability. Restrictions apply.
One (1) Disney Character Dining experience for four (4) persons.
Up to two (2) Bibiddi Bobiddi Boutique Princess Packages. Guests ages 3 to 12 can choose from 3 hair styles—Fairytale Princess, Disney Diva and Pop Princess.
Four (4) pirate makeovers at The Pirates League in the Magic Kingdom.
One (1) Disney’s PhotoPass Book and one (1) Disney’s PhotoPass CD. [Redemption certificate will be provided].
Services of one (1) Disney VIP Tour Guide for eight (8) hours on one (1) day.

good luck rfd
bring back colour
64 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2009
9249 posts
2393 upvotes
Toronto
thanks - 20 bonus entries for the bonus words! unfortunately, I'm still at work at those times so will never get a bonus word :(
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2005
15434 posts
106867 upvotes
Richmond Hill
jamesfitzgibbon wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2012 12:35 pm
thanks - 20 bonus entries for the bonus words! unfortunately, I'm still at work at those times so will never get a bonus word :(
Hopefully someone has a PVR and posts it!

(I don't even get Disney Junior ....)
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2009
17874 posts
3580 upvotes
Toronto
thanks
set the pvr - jungle junction is the show starting at 5:35pm today.... will post after i have the pleasure of viewing it. there better be a code! :)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2009
9249 posts
2393 upvotes
Toronto
jiffi wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2012 1:42 pm
thanks
set the pvr - jungle junction is the show starting at 5:35pm today.... will post after i have the pleasure of viewing it. there better be a code! :)
thanks, jiffi
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2005
15434 posts
106867 upvotes
Richmond Hill
vilmark wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2012 12:26 pm
2012/08/12 Disney Junior "Capture the Memories contest"
Actually, the contest ends 10:00 a.m. ET August 31, 2012
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2009
17874 posts
3580 upvotes
Toronto
fyi
there may be a rule mistake re: showing of bonus codes. it says they will be shown every monday, but the 1st date mentioned is today - the 3rd (friday). i set it for today, but if there is no code then will reset pvr for monday.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2840 posts
4408 upvotes
Vancouver
jiffi wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2012 2:50 pm
fyi
there may be a rule mistake re: showing of bonus codes. it says they will be shown every monday, but the 1st date mentioned is today - the 3rd (friday). i set it for today, but if there is no code then will reset pvr for monday.
Yeah, I'd say there's a typo. Given the contest starts today they probably just forgot to update that particular date. Makes more sense to me that it would be at the same time on the same day for the contest duration (vs one Friday, then skip a Monday but the rest of the month is a Monday).
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2009
17874 posts
3580 upvotes
Toronto
frugal_fanboy wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2012 4:12 pm
Yeah, I'd say there's a typo. Given the contest starts today they probably just forgot to update that particular date. Makes more sense to me that it would be at the same time on the same day for the contest duration (vs one Friday, then skip a Monday but the rest of the month is a Monday).
agreed. watched 1st 5 min then, for the sake of my sanity, did a slow forward through the rest and did not see a code. i've saved it, so if there is no code on monday's show i'll suffer through rewatchiing it in real time.
× < >