Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2012/09/06 Canadian Tire - Review To Win $4000. Sweepstakes and Instant Win (QC yes)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2012 6:39 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2779 posts
4697 upvotes
Vancouver

2012/09/06 Canadian Tire - Review To Win $4000. Sweepstakes and Instant Win (QC yes)

Item: Canadian Tire - Review To Win

Prizes:
Sweepstakes Prize: THREE (3) GRAND PRIZES are available to be won, each consisting of a $4,000.00 CDN Canadian Tire gift card. Terms and conditions of gift card apply. Total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $12,000.00 CDN. Limit: One (1) Sweepstakes prize per person.

Instant Win Game Prizes: TWO HUNDRED (200) INSTANT WIN GAME PRIZES are available to be won, each consisting of a $50.00 CDN Canadian Tire gift card. Total ARV: $10,000.00 CDN. Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game prize per person.

ARV: :arrowu:

Enter: http://canadiantire.promo.eprize.com/review2012/

5. How to Enter: During the Contest Period, visit http://www.canadiantire.ca and follow the links and instructions to submit a review about any Canadian Tire product and opt-in to email notifications telling users whether their review has been posted. Once the review has been processed, entrant will receive an email notification informing the entrant whether his/her review has been posted and entrant will be provided with a verification code. Once entrant receives the email with the verification code, entrant can enter the Contest by one (1) of the two (2) following ways:

During the Contest Period, entrant is to visit the Canadian Tire Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/canadiantire) and click on the "Review to Win" contest application. If entrant does not already "like" the Canadian Tire Facebook Page, entrant must first click on the "like" button in order to access the Contest application. Once entrant enters the contest application, he/she is to follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including, a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. Entrant will be asked to submit the verification code they received from the email notification.

During the Contest Period, entrant is to visit http://canadiantire.promo.eprize.com/review2012/ and complete and submit the registration form, including a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. Entrant will be asked to submit the verification code received from the email notification.

Once entrant has successfully registered, regardless of method, entrant will automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes and advance to the Instant Win Game page and receive one (1) Instant Win Game play. Once on the Instant Win Game page, follow the links and instructions to play the Instant Win Game. The Instant Win Game results will display instantly.

Rules: http://canadiantire.promo.eprize.com/re ... rules.html

Entries: Each entrant may enter the Sweepstakes five (5) times per day and play the Instant Win Game one (1) time per day during the Contest Period
27 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks
bring back colour
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4128 posts
946 upvotes
Sask.
Thanks - first one I did, I said I didn't want the email - duh - make sure you say you want the email or you don't get a code!
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4128 posts
946 upvotes
Sask.
Yay, just won a $50 CT gift card! Doing the happy dance! :)
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
1015 posts
1949 upvotes
how long did it take to receive your code after you made a review?
Apr 23, 2010
246 posts
120 upvotes
Levis
yeah... I still havent received a code and I submitted 3 reviews... says it can take up to 72 hours...
2010 wins: 2500$, 2011 wins: 11 840$, 2012 wins: 8650$ :)
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25984 posts
10378 upvotes
Going to be hard for me to enter this one as every last item I've bought from CT in the past 6 months is now discontinued!

Thanks for the contest...
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2779 posts
4697 upvotes
Vancouver
natalka wrote: Yay, just won a $50 CT gift card! Doing the happy dance! :)
:) Congratulations! Nothing for me yet :(

Out of curiosity (and if you don't mind of course), what did you pick in the instant win game? The choices for me were Armour All, Roomba and Window Cleaner.

Armour All was not a winner, although I'm assuming it is a random chance and that there isn't a single set winner out of 3 for the day, otherwise you could just make sure you had at least 3 codes to enter and guarantee a win every time!
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4128 posts
946 upvotes
Sask.
I got the code the next morning after I submitted the review. For the instant win, I chose the window cleaner.
Deal Expert
Jul 6, 2008
18727 posts
1669 upvotes
Scarborough Bluffs
good luck
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2779 posts
4697 upvotes
Vancouver
jnunavut wrote: Thanks I also won
Sigh. Ever the poster, never the winner. :confused:

Glad to see fellow RFDers getting some wins though! :)

Good luck everyone.