Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2012/09/09 Marilyn Denis - Jewels of Europe Luxury River Cruise (Flights+, QC+, 21+)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2012 6:56 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill

2012/09/09 Marilyn Denis - Jewels of Europe Luxury River Cruise (Flights+, QC+, 21+)

Prize: There is one (1) Prize consisting of a trip for two (2) on a Scenic Tours Jewels of Europe Luxury River Cruise (travel must take place in March, April, October or November 2013 (subject to availability at the time of booking). Trip includes:
  • round trip economy air fare for two (2) from a major Canadian airport closest to the Prize winner's place of residence in Canada as selected by the Contest Sponsors at their sole discretion to Amsterdam or Budapest as selected by the Prize winner (note: the Prize winner can select to take the cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam or Amsterdam to Budapest, subject to availability);
  • fourteen (14) nights accommodation (based on one (1) Category B Balcony Cabin, double occupancy) as chosen by the Contest Sponsors at their sole discretion; and,
  • forty one (41) meals and complimentary beverages while on the cruise (excluding premium spirits, French champagne and selected wines).
ARV: $18,380

Rules: http://scenictours.idearebel.com/rules.php

Enter: http://www.marilyn.ca/scenictours.aspx
  • Limit of one (1) entry per individual per day. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once per day, all your entries will be void
Search: marilyn

Good luck!

E.&O.E.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
33 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa
budapest would be cool
bring back colour
Deal Fanatic
Feb 17, 2007
6408 posts
2617 upvotes
Mort Réal, QC
Hope they don't pull a Costa Concordia...
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
WHO wrote: Hope they don't pull a Costa Concordia...
At least rivers tend to be shallower and narrower than the Med Sea ;)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 17, 2007
6408 posts
2617 upvotes
Mort Réal, QC
ronin1701 wrote: At least rivers tend to be shallower and narrower than the Med Sea ;)
Yep, that's good on the winner (me) of this contest ;)
Deal Expert
Jul 6, 2008
18727 posts
1669 upvotes
Scarborough Bluffs
entered thanks :)
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
3190 posts
614 upvotes
Toronto
Both beautiful cities! I would love to win. :) Thanks!
2023 Wins: $10 Starbucks GC (Starbucks Summer Game)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2009
8501 posts
2496 upvotes
Toronto
thanked; entered; hmmm...different type of entry that is usual for Ms. Denis' contests, eh?
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
jamesfitzgibbon wrote: thanked; entered; hmmm...different type of entry that is usual for Ms. Denis' contests, eh?
Yeah, but then the prize isn't usual for Ms. Denis' contests either :)
Aug 5, 2006
268 posts
137 upvotes
Anytime there is an offer for a Free Information Session ... I always get the heebie jeebies LOL what are they trying to sell