Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2012/09/30 CANADA GOOSE Journey North Contest! (QC yes, Voted/Judged)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 12th, 2012 6:10 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2008
1708 posts
743 upvotes

Hey all
So Canada Goose wants you to ''write your own TRAILER"
VERY Easy Peasy and very fun! :razz: GOOD LUCK!

To celebrate the kick-off of the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival, we want to give you the chance to write your own script to our Journey North trailer. Head to www.journeynorth.ca for full details including prizes. *Please note: this contest is only open to residents of Canada*

Grand Prize: VIP Package TIFF Festival
Top 10 Winners: A Canada Goose JACKET

ENTER: http://www.journeynorth.ca/

The contest begins on August 31, 2012 at 5:00:01 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on September 30, 2012 at 11:59:59pm. ET (the "Contest Period").

FULL RULES HERE: http://www.journeynorth.ca/rules

FOLLOW Canada Goose on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CanadaGoose
11 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
[QUOTE]There is no limit on the amount of Entries permitted during the Contest Period. For greater certainty, you can enter the Contest as often as you like during the Contest Period using either one (1) email address, or one (1) Facebook Connect login[/QUOTE]

Please tag this contest as "Other", rather than as "Daily", thanks.

Also:

[QUOTE]Winner Selection:

Secondary Prizes:

Ten (10) secondary prize winners will be selected based on the highest number of Votes, on October 2, 2012 at 2 pm. In the event of even number of votes to determine a prize winner, a random draw will be held among the concerned entrants in order to determine the winner(s). The draws will be held at the offices of Canada Goose (as detailed below). Odds of being selected as an eligible Secondary Prize winner depend on: (i) the total number of eligible Entries received during the Contest Period; and (ii) the total number of Votes received during the Voting Period.

Grand Prize:

On October 2, 2012 in Toronto, Ontario at the offices of Canada Goose at approximately 3:00 p.m. EST, a designated panel of judges (the "Contest Judges"), as chosen by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, will judge the top 10 secondary Prize winning Entries and select one (1) Grand Prize winner.

Entries will be judged based on the following equally rated criteria: i) strength of script, ii) creativity & originality, and iii) relevance to Canada Goose brand; collectively referred to as the “Judging Criteria”. The judges, in their absolute discretion, shall determine one (1) Grand Prize winner from the top ten (10) Secondary Prize winning Submissions and the Judging Criteria, as set out above. The decisions of the judges as they relate to the selection of Grand Prize winner shall be final and binding and may not be challenged in any way. Odds of being selected as the Grand Prize winner depend on: (i) the total number of eligible Submissions received during the Contest Period; (ii) the total number of Votes received during the Voting Period; and (iii) application of the Judging Criteria to the eligible Submissions[/QUOTE]

Please include the terms "Voted" and "Judged" in the thread title. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2008
1708 posts
743 upvotes
ronin1701 wrote: Please tag this contest as "Other", rather than as "Daily", thanks.Please include the terms "Voted" and "Judged" in the thread title. Thanks.
K fixed it. RE: other
But the SUBJECT line will NOT let me write anymore in it.......... :(
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
NoFixedAddress wrote: K fixed it. RE: other
But the SUBJECT line will NOT let me write anymore in it.......... :(
Done:

Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2008
1708 posts
743 upvotes
ronin1701 wrote: Done:

YOU ROCK! Thanks again
PS......maybe I should email you the contests I get. LOL....you post better :)
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
NoFixedAddress wrote: YOU ROCK! Thanks again
PS......maybe I should email you the contests I get. LOL....you post better :)
No, that's fine - you just need some practice that's all.
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa
good luck
bring back colour
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2009
17762 posts
3550 upvotes
Toronto
thanks & good luck

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)