Expired Contests

[Daily] 2012/09/30 Seventh Generation "Canadian Adventure sweepstakes" NO QC, facebook

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2012 6:06 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378559 upvotes
Ottawa

2012/09/30 Seventh Generation "Canadian Adventure sweepstakes" NO QC, facebook

NO transport for the grand prize.

Enter: https://www.facebook.com/SeventhGeneration (sweeepstakes tab)

Rules: https://apps.facebook.com/promosapp/356851/rules

Prize: A total of eight (8) prizes will be awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes: One (1) Grand Prize, one (1) Referral Prize and six (6) Weekly Prizes.
Grand Prize
21. One (1) Grand Prize, consisting of a selected adventure trip for two provided through Tour Operator and one “Green Cleaning Kit” (described below), will be awarded to the Sweepstakes entrant drawn from all valid entries and who correctly answers the time-limited skill testing question and completes all other verification prize award conditions and processes (“Grand Prize Winner”).
22. The Grand Prize consists of:
a. An adventure tour for two on one of the five following select G Adventures Canadian tours:
i. Churchill Polar Bears (G Adventures Tour Code TNCPBC);
ii. National Parks of the Canadian Rockies Eastbound (G Adventures Tour Code NCUR);
iii. National Parks of the Canadian Rockies Westbound (G Adventures Tour Code NCRU);
iv. Highlights of Eastern US and Canada (G Adventures Tour Code NUYH); or
v. Canadian Rockies Active Escape (G Adventures Tour Code NCCR).
b. Prize includes the land tour, accommodations and meals included in the selected tour by the Tour Operator. Prize does not include airfare to or from the departure or return point for the selected tour, insurance, meals or accommodations other than those provided in connection with the tour selected by the Grand Prize Winner.
c. Tour upgrades (such as the “My Own Room” option offered by the Tour Operator), optional activities, transfers, incidentals or other third party services made available by the Tour Operator are all the sole responsibility and expense of the Grand Prize Winner.
d. The selected Grand Prize tour must be selected and booked by Grand Prize Winner by December 31, 2012 and travel must be completed by December 31, 2013
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $4,000.00 CAD

One (1) Referral Prize will be awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Referral Prize consists of a Mountain Equipment Co-op Midtown Bicycle (full bicycle description available at www.mec.ca) and a Green Cleaning Kit (described below). The ARV of each Referral Prize is $650.00 CAD. The model of Referral Prize awarded is subject to stock availability and may change depending on availability.

Weekly Prize
32. Six (6) Weekly Prizes will be awarded. Each Weekly Prize consists of a Green Cleaning Kit provided by Sponsor. Each Green Cleaning Kit will include laundry, dish and household cleaners provided by the Sponsor. The ARV of each Weekly Prize is $50.00 CAD.
bring back colour
14 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106491 upvotes
Richmond Hill
vilmark wrote: NO transport for the grand prize.
At least it's domestic.

Thanks.
Nov 6, 2011
68 posts
142 upvotes
I won a G Adventures tour from another contest and went on the "National Parks of the Canadian Rockies Westbound (G Adventures Tour Code NCRU)" tour this summer and had an absolute blast!! I had to pay my flights but from Ontario it was only $530 round-trip

The best way to do a camping trip in my opinion. I showed up with my sleeping bag, clothes, camera and some spending money and G Adventures provides the rest of the camping supplies.
Deal Expert
Jul 6, 2008
18726 posts
1660 upvotes
Scarborough Bluffs
Id like to know how they have so many facebook likes

entered thanks :)
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2006
14410 posts
231 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig