Expired Freebies

2012/11/30 ONT: SIGN-UP to the OLG NEWSLETTER, GET A FREE MEGA DICE PLAY COUPON!(18+)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2012 1:01 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2008
1732 posts
742 upvotes

2012/11/30 ONT: SIGN-UP to the OLG NEWSLETTER, GET A FREE MEGA DICE PLAY COUPON!(18+)

Hey everyone
I received a freebie in my email today from the OLG: :D

You have just received a FREE offer to try OLG's newest lottery game Megadice Lotto!
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR FREE MEGADICE LOTTO OFFER
1. CLICK HERE to print your coupon OR 2. CLICK HERE to get our MOBILE friendly coupon
3. Take this coupon to a participating OLG Lottery retailer to redeem for one (1) MEGADICE FREE Play.

Read more about MEGADICE HERE: http://www.olg.ca/lotteries/games/howto ... e=megadice

To the Retailer: for each coupon you redeem as our authorized agent, we will credit you with the sale of one (1) $2 MEGADICE LOTTO Quick Pick play for one draw only (one play selection). To redeem the MEGADICE LOTTO COUPON: 1. Scan barcode using your Barcode Reader. 2. One (1) $2 MEGADICE LOTTO Quick Pick ticket and Customer Receipt will print. 3. Provide the customer with their $2 MEGADICE LOTTO ticket and Customer Receipt. Coupons will not be honoured and will be void if submitted to OLG for credit.

Coupon expires November 30, 2012

SIGN-UP for the OLG NEWSLETTER here:
https://profile.olg.ca/Home.aspx

Below is a photo of the coupon you will receive:

8 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2008
1732 posts
742 upvotes
Premium wrote:
Oct 16th, 2012 7:08 pm
You have to previously subscribed to OLG mailing list to get this. Newcomers don't get it and I think the code is unique?

Anyways, I printed mine and I am going to see if this will work.
Really? oh well. They can at least try.
PS....YES the COUPON works :)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2004
9917 posts
435 upvotes
Mississauga
I checked my email for the fun of it (didn't know whether I was signed up for this newsletter or not). Found the coupon in SPAM (gmail). So those with gmail who aren't getting the coupon, check your SPAM.
Apr 30, 2007
803 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
Premium wrote:
Oct 16th, 2012 7:08 pm
You have to previously subscribed to OLG mailing list to get this. Newcomers don't get it and I think the code is unique?

Anyways, I printed mine and I am going to see if this will work.
Can anyone confirm?

Don't want to sign up for anything and get nothing :)
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2008
1282 posts
314 upvotes
Ottawa
Required Date of Birth to register. Pass.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2004
9917 posts
435 upvotes
Mississauga
spensar wrote:
Oct 18th, 2012 7:16 am
Required Date of Birth to register. Pass.
18+ required to register so required by law.

Who supplies their real date of birth when asked?
Nov 24, 2008
110 posts
7 upvotes
Burlington
Received an e-mail saying "Welcome to Winner's Edge" but no coupon for Mega Dice :(
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2008
1732 posts
742 upvotes
Clue17 wrote:
Oct 21st, 2012 12:50 am
Received an e-mail saying "Welcome to Winner's Edge" but no coupon for Mega Dice :(
Who knows. I am on the email list also. This is the 4th time I got something for free by email.
So wait a bit and see what happens.
You will only get emails for "jackpot" alerts and special promos.
You can SET the alerts through the newsletter you got. and then you can cancel if not satisfied :)
× < >