Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

2013/03/20 {merged} Lindt Swiss Classic Taste and Share contest

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2013 1:20 am
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
What's most fascinating is of all those connections in the massive cluster displayed above, how few of them are secondary connections, and it looks like there aren't any tertiary or quaternary connections at all.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
1264 posts
3997 upvotes
Duncan
I am a lonley blue dot as well, I wonder why it dosent connect all our facebook friends together?
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
roswello wrote: I am a lonley blue dot as well, I wonder why it dosent connect all our facebook friends together?
It only connects you to people who registered via your referral link (Level 1 connections), and the people who registered via their referral links (Lvl 2), and so on, to Level 4.
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa
from their facebook page 7mins ago

Dear Fans, as you have probably seen, we are having some technical difficulties with our Taste & Share promotion. We are working to fix these as fast as we can, but in the meantime we are going to put the promotion on hold. Thank you so much for your patience and support with this process – rest assured we will fix any hiccups and ensure you receive your prizes and coupons as awarded. If you have any questions, please email socialmedia@lindt.ca.
bring back colour
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4493 posts
3897 upvotes
Markham
i m slow, this is too confusing for me, I will just stay lonely
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
16862 posts
1303 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Expert
Jul 6, 2008
18727 posts
1669 upvotes
Scarborough Bluffs
entered thanks :)
Mar 7, 2011
380 posts
631 upvotes
Oshawa
vilmark wrote: Don't feel bad im a lonely blue dot too, even though I know at least five people signed up with my link.
Me, too. I have more than a dozen who used the useless link I received at the start. I really hope they can work out the referral problem or, cut to the chase, send me a couple cases of chocolate. :cheesygri
Deal Expert
Dec 14, 2005
18176 posts
345 upvotes
Richmond
:arrow:

Moved from "Freebies" to "Contests"
Congrats to the Arsenal Ladies - The FA Women's Cup Winners 2013 :)